News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/29 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Post Show Discussion and Review

Started by mbw, December 29, 2013, 11:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrillhouse

Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

anthrax

nice breakdown part in it's ice.  i thought it might take off, but it remained short.

i was totally satisfied when the disease ended, but this carini is what it's all about for me.  absolutely fantastic! 

at the end of carini, i looked over at wtu and we were both thinking the exact same thing as he remarked, "The woo killed the jam!"

hell, this whole 2nd set is fire!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Thrillhouse

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 06, 2014, 01:30:02 PM
Woo's totally killed that jam! They were knew deep in the funk!

Agreed. But, I did enjoy that that tapped into the joy they had this summer.  It was the only time they did it all run and it was at the end of the best jam they played.  Fitting.

rowjimmy

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on January 07, 2014, 06:06:32 PM

Agreed. But, I did enjoy that that tapped into the joy they had this summer.  It was the only time they did it all run and it was at the end of the best jam they played.  Fitting.

Let's not sleep on that DWD jam. The combined 1-2 punch was pretty great.

Thrillhouse

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 07, 2014, 06:52:21 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on January 07, 2014, 06:06:32 PM

Let's not sleep on that DWD jam. The combined 1-2 punch was pretty great.

Absolutely. I love how pretty much since STL 2012 it has been jammed more times than not.

I will always laugh about gumbo screeching like a child when they came back into the theme "THEYRE PLAYING IT IN A DIFFERENT KEYYYYYYYYYYY"

Thrillhouse

In case you were wondering I am posting more it is so I a can always look at me and mcgrupp snuggled close. That's the only reason.

antelope19

Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on January 07, 2014, 07:16:23 PM
In case you were wondering I am posting more it is so I a can always look at me and mcgrupp snuggled close. That's the only reason.

Uh, what?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mbw

Quote from: antelope19 on January 07, 2014, 07:33:35 PM
Quote from: KingOfPrussia2155 on January 07, 2014, 07:16:23 PM

Uh, what?

someone broke the first rule.  who are we kicking out?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Augustus

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Somebody must have scratched one of aug's records right before the scene in that gif.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

No question, the DWD ~> Carini was my musical highlight of the run.
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

This DwD is money!!!
I will say, if it had been Trey who botched the ending instead of Mike, we'd have a shit ton more to say about it.
I find trey's playing way more focused than 09 to 12.  He definitely has improved along the way even if it may not be up to pre-hiatus standards.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.