News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

:-o :cry:  :shakehead:

Man, that REALLY sucks. The time and money put into this event, by not only the band, but the attendees has to break the heart of everyone. My heart is broken and I'm not even going.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Marmar

unsafe conditions at the site....

permit got pulled....

no permit = no concert
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

ytowndan

Oh, man...This really sucks.  So sorry for all of you guys.   :cry:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Well, I guess that's one helluva curveball. No one saw that coming.  :shakehead:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Hicks

Fuuuuuuck.  Dudes.  First Phish show canceled in like ever?!!

Unbelievable. 

But uh yeah, maybe go with a different name next time. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on August 16, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

Unbelievable. 

7/9/13 got rescheduled to 7/22/13, and before that it was a show in '96 in Italy.

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 16, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 16, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

Unbelievable. 

7/9/13 got rescheduled to 7/22/13, and before that it was a show in '96 in Italy.

Right, Toronto, now I remember.

Man this sucks, sorry to everyone that's there or on the way. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

August

cactusfan