News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

August

No SSP either.
I guess they'll all go up on Dry Goods?

mistercharlie

Quote from: August on August 16, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
No SSP either.
I guess they’ll all go up on Dry Goods?

I didn't want to be the first selfish one, but this really bums me out. If they go up on Dry Goods, I hope I wake up at the right time like I did for Rift. The flippers will be all over it if it hits Dry Goods and the aftermarket price is gonna SUCK.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

zimbra

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 16, 2018, 06:09:38 PM
Quote from: birdman on August 16, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
I'm staying and getting really drunk

We're Coming to find you!!!

Gunnar and I have a RV and 4 days worth of booze.  Let's link up.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

August

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 16, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
No SSP either.
I guess they'll all go up on Dry Goods?

I didn't want to be the first selfish one, but this really bums me out. If they go up on Dry Goods, I hope I wake up at the right time like I did for Rift. The flippers will be all over it if it hit's Dry Goods and the aftermarket price is gonna SUCK.

How was that selfish?
Don't most of us want it?

mattstick

Double dose of From The Archives coming up.

mistercharlie

Quote from: August on August 16, 2018, 06:50:12 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 16, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
No SSP either.
I guess they’ll all go up on Dry Goods?

I didn't want to be the first selfish one, but this really bums me out. If they go up on Dry Goods, I hope I wake up at the right time like I did for Rift. The flippers will be all over it if it hit's Dry Goods and the aftermarket price is gonna SUCK.

How was that selfish?
Don’t most of us want it?

I don't know if selfish is the right word I was trying to use. I couldn't figure out how to say that I am very sad that the fest isn't happening, and there will be no shows, and that thousands of fans had paid big money to fly across the country and rent RV's, and used vacation days at work. And here I am at home almost more sad about not getting the SSP.

August

It's a horrible situation.
It would have been horrible if they called it earlier in the week, but having almost a full crowd on the grounds and then calling it is the worst.

antelope19

Not up on dry goods yet

:ducks:

Seriously though....this sucks. But I know damn well if there is a group of people out there that can make the best out of a shitty situation, it's this group. Go see upstate New York. It's Gorges.

Wineries, waterfalls, mountains, trails, play music, play frisbee golf....or just get drunk together. But dammit....have fun!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

GBL

They should play tonight, keep the venue closed, stream online and the bunny so we can at least rage in the lot..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

khalpin

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

cactusfan

VDB

We pulled over in Harrisburg for beers and shots.
We'll be parking the RV in Hershey tonight. Park tomorrw?
Not sure what to do ... trying to stay positive and make a good vacation out of it.
Tremendously disappointing.
Is this still Wombat?

khalpin