News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

There's a guy in this bar that looks like Budd.

rowjimmy

Also, we did a sort of quick hit and called it “Juuust A Bit Outside”

https://simplecast.com/s/03d01591

shoreline99

Personally, I think we got hosed on that call.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Marmar

let me try and take some of the sting outta it....best I can do for now fellas

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Things could we worse.

I could not be partying at the Holmes residence with Pie Guy and SF and fam!
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

For real, though... mad props to Wendell and Kels for hosting the sketchiest Holmes house party of all time, and that's really fucking saying something. So much love.  :sbw: :wtu: :clap:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VA $l!m

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 18, 2018, 11:41:29 PM
Things could we worse.

I could not be partying at the Holmes residence with Pie Guy and SF and fam!
:wtu:
time to bust out the Frozen PEas!!!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

I'm sorry to miss Phish but, I've missed Phish before (generally my own fault). I'm most sorry about not spending this weekend with you fine (ha!) folks.

I did have a nice time cruising america in an RV with Modi, RJ (of HFPod) and a couple of his DC friends who are wonderful people. We camped Thursday with some other folks we know from the internet before heading south. I've had worse weekends but I've never before had a great weekend that also carried such a weight of disappointment.

You fuckers had better come to Hampton.

That being said, there's a great blog post on Phish.net today:
http://phish.net/blog/1534689057/until-we-do-it-again.html

mistercharlie

I've been trying to think of anything that felt like this before and the closest I can come is when the Dead had to cancel the second night of Deer Creek '95. But even that is nothing compared to the scope of this cancellation. A single show after getting one is nowhere near as tragic as canceling a Festival on the day it starts.  I couldn't even imagine how I would be feeling right now if I had been there. I'm super bummed, and I was only going to be watching the sets on TV.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.