News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

future Phish tour: whose on?

Started by Gumbo72203, November 21, 2006, 01:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

I (co)wrote a song called "Twin Cities". Never actually been there, tho.

Gumbo72203

i swear to god that kid on the right is the most retarded looking child i have ever seen in my life.  Even though he's being obscenely badass, from the look on his face i cant help but feel that he's thinking "Gee, I like cheese, too"
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

OctopusRider

Quote from: flow00 on November 22, 2006, 04:43:03 PM
Where do you live in the midwest?

We are in OH. 1 hour south of Cleveland in no man's land. We use to live in Detroit. We would definitely see all the shows from Bufalo/Pittsburgh to Chicago/Indianapolis.

OctopusRider

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on November 23, 2006, 07:47:12 PM
i swear to god that kid on the right is the most retarded looking child i have ever seen in my life.  Even though he's being obscenely badass, from the look on his face i cant help but feel that he's thinking "Gee, I like cheese, too"

LOL I was thinking the same exact thing. Plus, the kid on the left looks just like a kid I grew up with 15 years ago. He probably still looks/acts like that too.

VA $l!m

best part abou tthat pic, is the fact that the kid on the right's shirt looks like it has the initials: PH
(poooost hiatus) on it.

:lol:

Ps: i cant stop thinking that this pic came from one of Aug's own house parties in LI. :lol:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

August

Quote from: VA slim on November 24, 2006, 05:22:02 PM
Ps: i cant stop thinking that this pic came from one of Aug's own house parties in LI. :lol:

after 20, its hard to find weed!
a

gimmetela

i'd grab a few dates in the dirty south with the fiance and the offspring....

ps thanks to whomever has been feeding me karma...i'm gonna catch up to aug one of these days.

jephrey

It'd be cool if there was a week4paug caravan with people jumping on and off at whatever shows.

I'm on for Alpine>Creek (maybe St. Louis or Chicago or Ohio assuming there would be shows around the same time there)  But probably just Alpine>Creek for the summer.  Winter, hmmm, probably just Chicago.  Hopefully 2 nights at somewhere better than the Allstate arena.

Oh, and I might bring my son to one of the shows if the wife permits.  By that time, I'm sure it'd be ok.  (Some shows would be just for me though)

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

ucusty

Quote from: jedifunk on November 21, 2006, 02:13:07 PM
my touring days are long long gone... (and from a galaxy far far away, i might add)

tour has passed me bye....  i no longer have the option (or the desire really) to lose a month+ of my life...

my son is way more important than anything else in the whole world, and he takes precedence....

and if i didnt have a child?  well, i'm 30 and not getting any younger...  and i don't think i really have the drive & desire to tour again... but ya never know

well said