News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Music DVD You Watched?

Started by mopper_smurf, October 28, 2008, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 14, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
just found a video i'd been searchin for many times in the past got posted on Youtube.
Jimmy Page and teh Black Crowes @ JOnes Beach 2000- a show that really was a dream come true for me.
super stoked, sounds great so far, chaeck it out!

Hell yeah! Thanks!  :beers: :rawk:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 14, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
just found a video i'd been searchin for many times in the past got posted on Youtube.
Jimmy Page and teh Black Crowes @ JOnes Beach 2000- a show that really was a dream come true for me.
super stoked, sounds great so far, chaeck it out!

will watch.

Buffalo Budd

That's awesome slim, thanks for sharing. I immediately passed it on to my bro in law as well who is a huge Crowes and Zep fan.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

found and watched one of my all time fav attended shows tonight.
Dead from Philly 9-13-93.   :syf:
that 2nd set  Scar>Fire>Playin>Dstar>Terrapin took me back.  :-D
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mopper_smurf

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Road To God Knows Where/Live At The Paradiso
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

just finished 1st set from 4.2.98.   think im gonna watch the whole run.
ive always liked the 1st night more than most people. maybe it was  the casual vibe they brought down from the farm mixed with the NY juice, IDK everything they played just felt 'right' to me.
that Chalkdust is money tho. i don't even like chalkdust that much, lol, but that shit was fire.

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on September 27, 2016, 06:06:10 PM
ive always liked the 1st night more than most people. maybe it was  the casual vibe they brought down from the farm mixed with the NY juice, IDK everything they played just felt 'right' to me.
that Chalkdust is money tho. i don't even like chalkdust that much, lol, but that shit was fire.

JP and I rocked the 4-3 Roses in the wee hours a couple weekends ago, shit holds up as one of the best jams ever. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on September 27, 2016, 08:20:10 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on September 27, 2016, 06:06:10 PM

JP and I rocked the 4-3 Roses in the wee hours a couple weekends ago, shit holds up as one of the best jams ever.

It's one of the handful of jams that, if someone claimed was "the best phish jam ever", I couldn't tell them they were wrong.
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

k, so i watched these really low fi vids from GOrge 98 for nostalgia sake, but if you get the chance check out TRey doin the stanky leg during the start stop jam @ the end of Weekapaug, lol classic!  :banana:

i think its around 43-44 min mark.

VA $l!m

so stoked this just got released. Thanks to RJ for pointing it out!
totally took me back for this one of my favorite shows.
still remember making my way up to front row dead center during Moma and then dancing my spun ass off for SOAM.  :rockout:

Marmar

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 09, 2016, 04:50:46 PM
so stoked this just got released. Thanks to RJ for pointing it out!
totally took me back for this one of my favorite shows.
still remember making my way up to front row dead center during Moma and then dancing my spun ass off for SOAM.  :rockout:

they released it too early....I am working on upgrading the audio....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

anthrax

just watched that eagles of death metal hbo documentary on their paris show...holy hell...what an insane story.

def. recommended watching.

ytowndan

Quote from: anthrax on February 28, 2017, 08:37:45 PM
just watched that eagles of death metal hbo documentary on their paris show...holy hell...what an insane story.

def. recommended watching.

I don't know anything about them, other than the horrible event in Paris, but I saw Colin Hanks on one of the late night shows promoting it, and it sounds really interesting. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.