News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

rowjimmy

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Poster Nutbag

He got it right the first time...

Its way late on this one but worth a look see...  :lol:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on September 11, 2008, 04:10:44 PM
He got it right the first time...

Its way late on this one but worth a look see...  :lol:

movie no workee
Chrome did me wrong. Works now.

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

rowjimmy

mbw

how mccain felt about short term mayors and governors being fit to serve when he was running against giuliani and romney in the primaries....

StCarl

:-o

There it is.

Quote from: the APWhile Obama Waffles takes aim at Obama's politics by poking fun at his public remarks and positions on issues, it also plays off the old image of the pancake-mix icon Aunt Jemima, which has been widely criticized as a demeaning stereotype. Obama is portrayed with popping eyes and big, thick lips as he stares at a plate of waffles and smiles broadly.

Placing Obama in Arab-like headdress recalls the false rumor that he is a follower of Islam, though he is actually a Christian.

On the back of the box, Obama is depicted in stereotypical Mexican dress, including a sombrero, above a recipe for "Open Border Fiesta Waffles" that says it can serve "4 or more illegal aliens." The recipe includes a tip: "While waiting for these zesty treats to invade your home, why not learn a foreign language?"

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hNafTsdlgbSZ8YMoFRDSgrVlEwGwD936205O0
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

antelope19

Did anyone see Biden's speech in Ohio?  An honest mistake, but this is painful.  He asks state senator Chuck Graham to "Stand Up".  Whats wrong with that, you ask?  He's a paraplegic. 

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: StCarl on September 15, 2008, 09:49:31 AM
:-o

There it is.

Quote from: the APWhile Obama Waffles takes aim at Obama's politics by poking fun at his public remarks and positions on issues, it also plays off the old image of the pancake-mix icon Aunt Jemima, which has been widely criticized as a demeaning stereotype. Obama is portrayed with popping eyes and big, thick lips as he stares at a plate of waffles and smiles broadly.

Placing Obama in Arab-like headdress recalls the false rumor that he is a follower of Islam, though he is actually a Christian.

On the back of the box, Obama is depicted in stereotypical Mexican dress, including a sombrero, above a recipe for "Open Border Fiesta Waffles" that says it can serve "4 or more illegal aliens." The recipe includes a tip: "While waiting for these zesty treats to invade your home, why not learn a foreign language?"

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hNafTsdlgbSZ8YMoFRDSgrVlEwGwD936205O0
Extremely prejudicial image in my eyes...this person should have the NAACP up his ass with a law suit in the mix...

OH!! and lets all shed a tear for Palin , because she is getting picked on by the left wing fanatics on the internet... :cry:
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on September 15, 2008, 01:55:13 PM
Did anyone see Biden's speech in Ohio?  An honest mistake, but this is painful.  He asks state senator Chuck Graham to "Stand Up".  Whats wrong with that, you ask?  He's a paraplegic. 

I bet he's mortified about that...

mbw

ughhh, this is getting all to tiring
i liked michael moores idea in 2000 for how to pick a pres.
the presidential mosh pit!
(from his tv show "the awful truth)

VOTE KEYES!!!

gah

Biden made a mistake there, and I am sure he feels horrible about it. He actually played it off pretty well, not making excuses, just saying. But that can't be worse than McCain calling the fundamentals of our economy strong on one of the worse days the markets have seen in a long time. I understand that he is just standing by the Bush and Republican policies he has stood by for the last 8 years, but still...don't come back at me with the whole we need to make a change thing.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 15, 2008, 08:22:26 PM
ughhh, this is getting all to tiring
i liked michael moores idea in 2000 for how to pick a pres.
the presidential mosh pit!
(from his tv show "the awful truth)

VOTE KEYES!!!

thanks for posting that :)
my dvd won't play that part anymore...

so good.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫