News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

phishtracks.com

Started by Undermind, March 18, 2013, 12:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: natronzero on August 07, 2013, 01:34:00 PM
I've been using the app pretty extensively lately, and I've just got to say, it is damn near perfectly executed. Just a pleasure to use.

I remember hunting so hard back in the day for shows I'd only read about in the Almanac or the Phishing Manual or whatever. The fact that it's so easy to hear just about anything that circulates almost instantaneously these days ... seriously an amazing time to be alive.

I've been using this app quite a bit too. Really dig it.

I wish there was a dead app like this.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

pcr3

Quote from: gah on September 25, 2013, 02:14:05 PM
I've been using the app pretty extensively lately, and I've just got to say, it is damn near perfectly executed. Just a pleasure to use.

I remember hunting so hard back in the day for shows I'd only read about in the Almanac or the Phishing Manual or whatever. The fact that it's so easy to hear just about anything that circulates almost instantaneously these days ... seriously an amazing time to be alive.

Have you tried the etree app?  It will fulfill your dead need in this regard with the added bonus of any other band with shows streaming on the archive. It's fucking great if you ask me.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

antelope19

You need to get "The Source" from Teddy and Charlie. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

Quote from: pcr3 on September 25, 2013, 02:16:30 PM

Have you tried the etree app?  It will fulfill your dead need in this regard with the added bonus of any other band with shows streaming on the archive. It's fucking great if you ask me.

just grabbed this. BIG TIME THANKS!!!!!!!!

Quote from: antelope19 on September 25, 2013, 02:37:47 PM

You need to get "The Source" from Teddy and Charlie. 

I only hear about this when people are wasted. I don't believe it exists.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

damnit this site has been down for like 2-3 days and its cramping on my phish listening at work....anyone know what the deal is?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on December 18, 2015, 12:05:54 PM
damnit this site has been down for like 2-3 days and its cramping on my phish listening at work....anyone know what the deal is?

I hear ya, I've been going through all the early remastered and SBD links over the last couple of months and it's been pissing me off to not be able to continue.
I moved on to archive for some GD instead.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

jedifunk

Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mopper_smurf

ICYMI ...

Site is working like a charm.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mopper_smurf on April 14, 2016, 12:16:10 PM
ICYMI ...

Site is working like a charm.

They lost my free business to Phish.in
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.