News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

I think it's a problem with the last post.
I split the topic to pull out the last three posts and it works now.

The new topic with the three posts... not so much.

rowjimmy

Ok. The problem was the last post in the thread.
Sorry, whatapiper, you'll have to recreate that post.

Augustus

mistercharlie

Quote from: Augustus on December 13, 2011, 03:36:22 PM
My sent messages aren't showing.
Just shows "no messages".

I think you have to choose to save sent messages, have you chosen that option with your new name yet?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 13, 2011, 03:38:59 PM
Quote from: Augustus on December 13, 2011, 03:36:22 PM
My sent messages aren't showing.
Just shows "no messages".

I think you have to choose to save sent messages, have you chosen that option with your new name yet?

Shit.
That was it.
Thanks!

WhatstheUse?

anyone else unable to open the third page of this thread >> http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=19065.0

I can't figure out what I did, but I've been having troubles uploading attachments, so I linked to the files I wanted to share somewhere else... and now I can't open that page.  I can see my post if I try to reply to the thread however....
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 14, 2011, 01:10:40 PM
anyone else unable to open the third page of this thread >> http://week4paug.net/index.php?topic=19065.0

I can't figure out what I did, but I've been having troubles uploading attachments, so I linked to the files I wanted to share somewhere else... and now I can't open that page.  I can see my post if I try to reply to the thread however....

Try upping your posts per page in your settings and see if the whole thread loads in one page.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

guyforget

seems like a similar issue to the one where rj had to split a topic and the 2nd half wouldnt work?

sorry that im vague but its the holidays and im as busy as ever....   

its gonna be a minute until i sort this out, like...  sometime next week.  but though this saturday at around 2am, i'll be at work...     after that, i have a solid 7 days off, its gonna be sweet....

-AD_

guyforget

so yeah...  i started splitting the topic post by post to see which one was b0rk'd, but..  anything from page 3 seemed f'd. 

will try to check out the logs soon to see what kinda errors we're throwing.... 

if i could see halfway straight id look at them now, but who am i kidding, ive been working 6 days, 60+ hours the past few weeks...  if i didnt have the best wife, cat, and dog in the world id tell you that beer was my only salvation....  and as they all sleep here at 1:20am, beer really is the only thing keeping me going. 

-AD_

guyforget

asdfkjab.khb.afsd.fba.ksjefa.sb .m asdf

wertqe
a'fna;skjdfa;wb;jb4t;q3jbt;kqjb3t;qkj3bt;qk35tqi5tnh;y/nnnnnnnihweritwert
qert
qetqer
q;ekjtqbe tqetqbert ertqtrqet

asdfasdfawgggggggggggggggggggggggwaerdggggg55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

a
ggggggggggggggggg
aergets gfsbbbsdfbsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdgsdfgagaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-AD_

mistercharlie

Quote from: guyforget on December 15, 2011, 03:23:34 AM
asdfkjab.khb.afsd.fba.ksjefa.sb .m asdf

wertqe
a'fna;skjdfa;wb;jb4t;q3jbt;kqjb3t;qkj3bt;qk35tqi5tnh;y/nnnnnnnihweritwert
qert
qetqer
q;ekjtqbe tqetqbert ertqtrqet

asdfasdfawgggggggggggggggggggggggwaerdggggg55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

a
ggggggggggggggggg
aergets gfsbbbsdfbsdfgsdfgsdfgsdfgsdgsdfgagaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dizzzunnnkkerrrdd thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

WhatstheUse?

Thanky Guy, no hurry!  Your work here is very appreciated.
Bring in the dude!