News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I'm seriously down and need some vibes of Internet buddies

Started by ClancyWiggum, November 26, 2008, 02:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyWHISP3RS

Praises for the cutie little puppy Senior Wiggum...

My Parker here is sad for him..

sunrisevt

<<<vibes>>>

Sorry, Clancy.

We put down an 11-year old cat last week. He couldn't eat anymore. It was very sad.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ClancyWiggum

- Thanks Parker for feeling with Sully, very much appreciated!  :mrgreen:

- sunrisevt - I hear ya! In October we had to put my girlfriends cat down and we went through more pain and mourning I ever would have imagined.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts, and now...

Awesome Update!!!

The vet definitely says that

a) it's not bone cancer

b) Sully can get a pain-free life (and can become old) with a surgery that will cost only 250,-- Euro!

That was the best news in months for me personally, and I know that your thoughts and vibes have helped. Thank you all so much!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

antelope19

Dude, I just got goose bumps.  Thats GREAT news!   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.