News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

R16/W04 : 07-30-1993 - The Veranda at Starwood, Antioch, TN

Started by PIE-GUY, October 08, 2012, 11:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Contact - Sweet opener! Funky breakdown is the tits!

Llama - One of the fav phish songs, love it! These early ones rip!

Horn - Solid. Not my fav song but good placement.

Uncle - Love the bluegrass early in the show! Page kills the solo.

Stash - Here comes da stash! Good mike and trey interplay. Leads into some Trey shreddage and then back to the stash theme. Sweeeet jam!

Esther - Interesting placement. I didnt really like this song as much at first but it has grown on me in the years. Great version band is picking up steam and really connecting!

Chalk- Hellz yeah lets get the party started! Nice 93 CDT. Pretty standard. Mike comes out with some good bass playing.

IDK-Sick version. Fishman on the wash is pretty cool. Havent heard too many versions like this one.

Reba- Love hearing the intro notes to Reba! This one is pretty smokin as well. They build the jam up very nice starting with almost a silent jam and trey and mike let it loose!

Cavern- Pretty funky and great closer. Standard for 93

2nd set getting listened to today at work.

emay

2001- Always love these early 2001s. Great start to second set. Mike drops some heavy bombs in the beginning.

Tweez-good start. 93 themed jam. diggin it. good trey/ mike interplay. some 93 fusion jazzish jam here. good stuff. Some tension > release jam > heavy metal theme from trey. Sick.

Horse > Silent- Standard, trey on acoustic is pretty nice.

Po heart- nice and fast. more bluegrass :banana:

Fluff- Good start, gets a little bumpy, finishes off with Trey on acoustic...pretty standard version,

MFMF- Acoustic start, lots of acoustic here. Solid version.

Golgi- always love the slow part of this song

coil-standard version. nice flow.

bowie-nice teases in the intro. starts out strong. Nice strong jam. Trey keeps it growin! Nice peak at the end. Solid bowie for sure.

e.

grace- standard.

Give this show a B. Good playing through the whole show. Looks like it would have been fun to attend.