News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Psyched.

Started by McGrupp, May 07, 2010, 12:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Git ready boyz and girlz

:beerbang:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

blatboom

is this like a parody thread or something?

mistercharlie

:music::phish: + 08/02/09 Reggae Woman + me = Psyched
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

UncleEbinezer

Yeah my excitement has started to get going now that it is closely approaching.  I also borrowed Oswego from hood's library and loaded all discs in changer.  It has been a good week of commuting.  :)

By the way, the Runaway Jim and Piper are sick, just in case you guys forgot!   :music:
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mistercharlie

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on May 07, 2010, 01:15:48 PM
Yeah my excitement has started to get going now that it is closely approaching.  I also borrowed Oswego from hood's library and loaded all discs in changer.  It has been a good week of commuting.  :)

By the way, the Runaway Jim and Piper are sick, just in case you guys forgot!   :music:

Have you heard Mar-Mar's re-mastered Oswego Piper? It's SICK!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 07, 2010, 01:21:36 PM

I have not.  Is this different than the SBD floating around? 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

thatfargone

As expressed in the Not Pysched thread...I am extremely psyched for tour.  My first Summer tour in a decade!!!

:beerbang:

Looking forward to meeting many other psyched paugers this summer!
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

antelope19

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on May 07, 2010, 01:39:43 PM

yes
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mistercharlie

Quote from: antelope19 on May 07, 2010, 02:17:39 PM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on May 07, 2010, 01:39:43 PM

yes

I found the sendspace link Mar posted 4 months ago, but it's dead. I'm re-upping it right now. I'll post the link in about 20-25 minutes.

nakedpa

Considering I became a fan right before hiatus.  Only have 2 shows under my belt and am going to the tour opener & Telluride.  Im more than psyched, folks. 

nakedpa

Not to mention that this tour is going to blow '09 out of the water.