News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Entering Setlists

Started by jephrey, September 15, 2005, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

well, i think it should be just ONE thing to differentiate between two shows.
if we used NA or RA, it might get a little confusing.
like rowjimmy mentioned, a seperate page of these instances should exist.
also, there are probably a TON of radio interviews that wrer conducted, that didnt include songs, that we have no idea about.
just thought i would throw that outthere.
joseph august.

did everyone else have their avatar reset?
i havnt been on the board in a day or so,
and it would have been strange if mine was reset to my oxycontin pic.
hey jedi, that story about bc and the horse was funny,
but could you please refrain from using the letter H in all of your future posts?
thanks, brother-man!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

August

i have had no time lately, but will at least get some setlists up tonight. i am off sat sun and mon so will get alot of time in.
keeping you posted.
joseph august.

jephrey

Yeah, I've been buried too.  I have been trying to get time at work, but the man is catching on to my antics.  If you get the setlists up on the main page, I can do the details.  Oh and if I haven't already, I'll go in and fix the "-a" thingy.  We're pretty close to finishing 97 so I think after we finish the setlists, we should go in and look at the year and tour pages, go over some other details and functionality, and then before going on, maybe start pages about each guy, and do some of the other things that don't have to do with the shows.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

August

sounds good.
to give everyone a heads up, i picked a TON (1 metric) of tix and flyers today from my brother.
and i have EVERY schvice from the beginning, even before the actual schvice, when it was just a black and white newsletter with the tour calendar.
mad mail orders and tics from 92,93,94 along with about ten backstages that i didnt have.
all in all, a BOATLOAD! (boatloads are measured in joules, btw).
all this comes care of my brother john, who is the biggest troll around here.
he goes by the name bunkster.
if anyone gets loaded enough, drop him some haunting pm's!
peace
joseph august

jedifunk

:-o :-o :-o :-o

:-D :-D :-D :-D

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

rowjimmy

August

jephrey,
in what format should the stubs be logged as and how should they be labeled?
joseph august

rowjimmy

I think .png is probably the best format for web display.

August

jephrey

Yeah, that's what we have so far and what all the details pages are set to display.  The best way to upload them is to go to the details setlist page, click on the link to the picture and it'll bring you to an upload page where you upload the picture.  Make sure it's named like in the link.

Jephrey