News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

song pages completed

Started by tet, August 12, 2006, 11:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

I see and understand, however, I think the page is short enough up to that point (as I have made the main lyrics part more concise), and I don't think we need to link to those sections from the top.  If you do want to, you can always insert an html header anywhere and link to it from anywhere using a piped url link.  although I don't think it's necessary, maybe I'm in the minority?

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

http://wiki.week4paug.net/index.php?title=Kneuyarta&action=edit

Does it get it's own page?  Maybe it'll have some explanation about it there.  It'd be cool to have more background on this although the recording out there is utterly terrible.

Funny.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

Quote from: jephrey on October 04, 2006, 04:20:44 PM
http://wiki.week4paug.net/index.php?title=Kneuyarta&action=edit

Does it get it's own page?  Maybe it'll have some explanation about it there.  It'd be cool to have more background on this although the recording out there is utterly terrible.

Funny.

i have no idea wtf that is...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

kneuyart is the original name of the song icculus
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

Quote from: jedifunk on October 04, 2006, 10:01:16 PM
kneuyart is the original name of the song icculus

fuckin geek... :evil:
-Phish

jephrey

Yeah, I imagine it'll be a redirect to Icculus.  I heard that today and there's actually lyrics in the beginning chanting kneuyarta which is not only the original name of the song icculus, but I think the original name of the helping friendly book.

If you listen to the sendspace of Trey and Tom on Sirius (which is pretty damn good otherwise by the way), they talk about it shortly.  I recommend the set for some of the TT stuff that they wrote for RR or Undermind.  There's some good talking segments, and sections of the white tape.  We also learn the name of one song from 1998-05-07.  I believe setlists said it was called "My Situation" but I think they said it was "No Regrets".  Some of it is very interesting.

J

jedifunk

:-D

only reason i know is that it was mentioned in the trey on sirius thread...  so yeah, i'm a geek, but not THAT much of a geek.
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

could i get those sendspace links?
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

jedifunk

Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

Might as well mention here that I added Dirt.

J

mixmasterob

These song pages are rockin, I added a minor detail to the Meatstick.  Just added a version note to 9-18-99. 

tet

Quote from: mixmasterob on December 03, 2006, 02:30:33 AM
These song pages are rockin, I added a minor detail to the Meatstick.  Just added a version note to 9-18-99. 

excellent!  even little things like that help us get closer and closer to completion! 
-Phish

jephrey

Perfect...  The version note should be similar to what is in the notes on the setlist page for that show, like "Contains a [[Don't Turn Me Loose]] jam".  So cool, if that's what you like to do, go ahead and add version notes to songs.
:beers:
J

jephrey

This thread can probably be removed from the stickies...

Head over to Category:Song or Category:CoverSong to see the running list.  The Songs page hasn't been updated, but the category pages show every song that's been entered.

-Bathtub Gin is in.  Things are shaping up nice.

J