News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Your Trip Is Short.....

Started by Superfreakie, March 25, 2012, 01:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

tet

Quote from: Hicks on February 07, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
Suck it flat earthers!

if you think "evidence" and "reasoned, rational thought" will convince flat earthers, man, have I got a surprise for you... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mbw

Quote from: tet on February 07, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
Suck it flat earthers!

if you think "evidence" and "reasoned, rational thought" will convince flat earthers, man, have I got a surprise for you...

like any good conspiracy theory, anytime you are proven wrong you just have to say they're just part of the conspiracy.

Hicks

Quote from: tet on February 07, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
Suck it flat earthers!

Oh I'm aware, but still, they can suck it. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Buffalo Budd

Wasn't sure where else to place this but can anyone verify this?

QuoteElon Musk agrees to resign as Tesla chairman in settlement with SEC

https://techcrunch.com/2018/09/29/elon-musk-agrees-to-resign-as-tesla-chairman-in-settlement-with-sec/
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

BUMP (For something funny that popped into my head)

Deep Space could be full of vampires but we'd never know since telescopes use mirrors.  :smoke:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Have you ever seen Deep Space Vampires...... ON WEED?!?!?
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.