News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Joy Box Set

Started by G. Augusto, August 04, 2009, 06:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

http://drygoods.phish.com/Product.aspx?cp=773_1429&pc=PHCD111#

QuoteIn addition to the Joy CD, the Joy Box will include ten individual Limited Edition posters designed for each of the album's 10 songs, a second album entitled Party Time, which includes demos, soundcheck and studio outtakes and a DVD capturing live performances from the first half of Phish's summer 2009 tour – including footage from the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival and the tour's opening dates at Fenway Park in Boston.

We expect the Joy Box to be available in early October, but you can pre-order today. Since this box will not ship until after the album's release date, everyone who pre-orders the Joy Box will receive a free MP3 download of the entire album (10 tracks) on the September 8th release date.

G. Augusto

Actually sounds pretty cool...

rickjamesstjames

Joy Box.....is that like a Glory Hole? :roll:
Quote from: phan003 on June 24, 2007, 10:57:21 PM
sweet lecture.  I suppose he should dose the fucker too?  :roll:

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

blatboom

yikes 75 bucks!  I'm buying it but damn

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

khalpin

$75, huh?  Wonder if it's via Dry Goods only or if Best Buy will have it for $50.

mbw

G. Augusto

Quote from: khalpin on August 04, 2009, 06:13:44 PM
$75, huh?  Wonder if it's via Dry Goods only or if Best Buy will have it for $50.

Ha!
The day of, too!

kellerb

Quote from: G. Augusto on August 04, 2009, 06:05:24 PM

QuoteIn addition to the Joy CD, the Joy Box will include ... a second album entitled Party Time, which includes demos, soundcheck and studio outtakes and a DVD capturing live performances from the first half of Phish's summer 2009 tour – including footage from the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival and the tour's opening dates at Fenway Park in Boston.
PARTY TIME

justjezmund

Quote from: kellerb on August 04, 2009, 06:48:17 PM
Quote from: G. Augusto on August 04, 2009, 06:05:24 PM

QuoteIn addition to the Joy CD, the Joy Box will include ... a second album entitled Party Time, which includes demos, soundcheck and studio outtakes and a DVD capturing live performances from the first half of Phish's summer 2009 tour – including footage from the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival and the tour's opening dates at Fenway Park in Boston.
PARTY TIME

:banana: :rockout:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

McGrupp

Cool! Can't wait to check out that DVD.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

flow00

I like the idea of a box with videos and other goodies, but I'd be more inclined to pay $75 if it was of anything other than Joy.