News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

circulating SBDs?

Started by jedifunk, April 02, 2006, 11:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

All Hail the Marmar, cough cough, or do I mean Atrain.  WOOOOOWOOOOO!!!!!  Good to have ya, and seriously let me know if you need help updating the list.  I would be happy to help put together the "definitive" list.   :-D   :beers:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jedifunk

i think at some point on this thread, we had discussed that the list was pretty out of date, and were using this thread to fill in the gaps...
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

disco

Maybe we could get another forum for vids in circ, sbds in circ, shows not in circ, soundchecks in circ, it should help us to keep our s :evil: :evil:t together and improve our lists, just a thought
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Marmar

I personally love this entry:

08/28/93  Berkeley, CA          SBD>Cass1>DAT  Hissy - "Sounds like crap"

LMAO...has anyone downloaded the version I seeded?
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

tet

i listen to your 8/28/93 about once a month.  some seriously groovin material!   :banana: :phish: :banana:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Wolfmansbabymama

Can i please please B&P or trade for some of or any of these gems?  it would make my yr.

ones i'd lose a testicle for.

04/24/94  Charlotte, NC         SBD>Cass?>DAT  Set I

08/16/96  Clifford Ball         DSBD
08/17/96  Clifford Ball         DSBD

11/02/96  West Palm Beach, FL   SBD>PreFM>DAT     Partial (had this at one time) fuckin butter.
12/06/96  Las Vegas, NV         SBD>?>DAT

12/11/97  Rochester, NY         SBD>Cass0>DAT

08/14/98  Limestone, ME         SBD>FM>DAT
08/15/98  Limestone, ME         SBD>FM>DAT
08/16/98  Limestone, ME         SBD>FM>DAT

Project SBD post 93 would be beautiful. i know i'm a noob to this forum and torrent(so a fuck off is expected) but not to Phish or trading for damn sure.

Thanks for everything on etree etc.

Love WMBM

Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.

Wolfmansbabymama

i have no karma i'm fucked.
Quote from: phan003 on April 18, 2007, 07:40:22 PM
Band Bashing and owning is a 5 step process.

jonyem

You should post these requests in ISO's & Reseed Requests.

jedifunk

Quote from: Wolfmansbabymama on August 01, 2006, 11:19:55 PM
i have no karma i'm fucked.
:-D funny shit, i'll give karma just for making me laugh!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

Does gdlive still exist?   :roll:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

danje

Quote from: antelope19 on August 02, 2006, 02:57:37 PM
Does gdlive still exist?   :roll:
gdlive got shut down  :cry:

Anyway, I think phish should let us vote on the next live phish releases. Everybody has an opinion and it might encourage more people to buy the next release if they get involved in the process.

Marmar

Quote from: danje on August 10, 2006, 07:45:07 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on August 02, 2006, 02:57:37 PM
Does gdlive still exist?   :roll:
gdlive got shut down  :cry:

Anyway, I think phish should let us vote on the next live phish releases. Everybody has an opinion and it might encourage more people to buy the next release if they get involved in the process.

The only problem with that......if everyone veoted for a show they don't have, that would suck huh?........and trust me, their archive only has about 65-70% of the shows they've played......and not all of em are SBD's.......would you pay for an "official" AUD recording?......didn't think so.....

But yeah...that would be a cool idea.......put up a list of say...10 shows that are up for consideration, and have the fans vote on which one of the 10 should be done......

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

August

Quote from: Marmar on August 10, 2006, 07:58:47 PM

But yeah...that would be a cool idea.......put up a list of say...10 shows that are up for consideration, and have the fans vote on which one of the 10 should be done......

the next incarnation of the first 3 halloween's!
a

Marmar

Speaking of SBD"s.........

ok man....I am going through my tapes that I haven't listened to yet....(yes I have that many tapes.....) anyways.......I've been getting in over my head here....between all the goodies that caravan2k1 has given me to do, and now this old box of mine.....my god...I pulled out 10 tapes to check em today, and 8 out of the 10 were SBD's......none documented as circulating as SBD's in any lists anywhere.......

Get ready for the flood gates to open soon......

flow00

I can't wait. Thanks for your hard work!  :-D