News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Scotty!!!

Started by mistercharlie, July 23, 2022, 06:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Happy, Happy, oh my friend!! Hope you have a blast today!

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Bobafett

Yayayayaya!  Happy birfday mang
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

alcoholandcoffeebeans

miss your face.
hope it was the best, yet! :willynilly:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

I missed this thread last month! Thanks y'all! My bday happened to land on our NW String Summit gig so it was a pretty fun one  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Happy Happy!  :beers:  

this guy   :wtu: is inching ever closer, year by year, to being this guy  :tte:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 23, 2023, 08:14:06 PMHappy Happy!  :beers: 

this guy  :wtu: is inching ever closer, year by year, to being this guy  :tte:

I'd say I'm closer to becoming this guy  (:sbw:) than this guy ( :tte: ) - but at the same time.... these new Trey songs are pissing me off so who knows what's in store for my future.

Either way, thanks for the birthday wishes! I think I might be almost, kinda, sorta old now. Sweet.

ETA. They played WTU for my bday!
Bring in the dude!

emay

Buffalo Budd

We all want to be this guy :sbw: when we grow up.
Hope it was a great one Scotty.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.