News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Ticketmaster re-release?

Started by WhatstheUse?, October 20, 2008, 04:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Heard on another board (ok ok it was PT, so take what you hear with a grain of salt)  that people were scoring tickets on ticketmaster this afternoon......

makes sense that ticketmaster will re-release some tickets here and there over the next few months...I think its at least worth trying...

alright.......Bring on the pictures of salt if you please...
Bring in the dude!

whyweigh5.0

I doubt they will start putting the canceled orders back in the system so soon.  I say it will be at least a week
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mattstick

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I'm sure if you made it your job to hit TM every 10 minutes from now until March you could get a lot of tickets.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mattstick on October 20, 2008, 04:18:59 PM

I'm sure if you made it your job to hit TM every 10 minutes from now until March you could get a lot of tickets.
exactly
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

yeah, i've been trying every 3 or 4 hours, just to see what happens....a buddy of mine said that's how he got into hampton the last 3 night run....i didn't want to share that with too many people though   :-P
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

:adds to current job description:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on October 20, 2008, 04:28:36 PM

:lol: indeed, I've checked probably 30 times or so today already. Which is funny because I've totally convinced part of my brain that I'm OK with not going.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

keeb333

Quote from: Hicks on October 20, 2008, 04:29:58 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on October 20, 2008, 04:28:36 PM

:lol: indeed, I've checked probably 30 times or so today already. Which is funny because I've totally convinced part of my brain that I'm OK with not going.

and here I thought I was the only one.... :lol:

McGrupp

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Keep checking.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

jasonsobel

I've been checking twice a day.  you just need to get lucky with the timing.
sing me back home before I die

sls.stormyrider

definitely check. My wife's "Change Rocks" tix were cancelled 3-4 biz days after purchase. I called TM and they were already sold to someone else.
I got a ticket to Trey last Saturday even though the show had been sold out for about a month.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

I have also been checking constantly.

Phunkaddict

I have been for a few days but it gets old after a while.
And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

mattstick

Agreed.  It takes a certain zen patience.