News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2011-07- 01 > 2011-07-03 Superball IX

Started by mattstick, March 31, 2011, 02:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 30, 2011, 10:09:12 AM
You already caught 5 shows Sophist, I deserve that comment.
nah man.  I was going for the irony.  If you cannot go, you cannot go. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Buffalo Budd

You soured me on the Phishes with your SE review.  :samurai:
I decided to not push too hard to get my finances and ride in order.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

The truth is.... you're all pussies.
Bring in the dude!

sophist

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 30, 2011, 01:35:09 PM
This would explain why Grupp's mom has been scissoring the shit out of me lately. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: sophist on June 30, 2011, 01:54:26 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 30, 2011, 01:35:09 PM
This would explain why Grupp's mom has been scissoring the shit out of me lately.

Eh.  Grupp's mom will scissor anything that moves -- man, woman or wildebeest.
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

About 3 hours away -- where's everyone camped at?!  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

aphineday

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 30, 2011, 10:23:26 PM
About 3 hours away -- where's everyone camped at?!  :wtu:
Trooper! We are staying over in Cleveland, but en route in the morning. PUMPED!!!!!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

zimbra

Thanks to AACB & PIE-GUY for getting my friend from Rochester airport to Superball!   :beers:

BTW, McGrupp and I are camped at the Arkansas lot. Shoot me a PM.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

kellerb

Quote from: zimbra on June 30, 2011, 11:45:52 PM
BTW, McGrupp and I are camped at the Arkansas lot. Shoot me a PM.

* kellerb queues up 'dueling banjos'

sophist

sophist

By the way, if anyone is wondering about my new avatar.  During the Charlotte > Portsmouth run I somehow construed the idea that George's tiny peen has to look like a melted tootsie roll, and sure enough google had an image of a melted tootsie roll.  So BOOM.  I'm rocking the Tiny Peen avatar.