News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on February 07, 2019, 05:02:28 PM
Quote from: emay on February 07, 2019, 04:12:44 PM
They won't even give details about the Denver show

Great band, but $60 seems kinda crazy to me, I mean I don't think I paid that much to see Roger Waters a couple years ago.

Is the $60 before or after all the fees? I bought $40 tickets recently that were $58 after the fees. That shit is read-Icculus!.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 07, 2019, 08:36:45 PM
Quote from: Hicks on February 07, 2019, 05:02:28 PM
Quote from: emay on February 07, 2019, 04:12:44 PM
They won't even give details about the Denver show

Great band, but $60 seems kinda crazy to me, I mean I don't think I paid that much to see Roger Waters a couple years ago.

Is the $60 before or after all the fees? I bought $40 tickets recently that were $58 after the fees. That shit is read-Icculus!.

$58.50 ticket, so $68 after fees. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

Bonnie Rait and James Taylor tonight. MIL is in town for her birthday. I actually dig James Taylor anyway, there I said it.
Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: VDB on February 08, 2019, 08:26:59 AM
Bonnie Rait and James Taylor tonight. MIL is in town for her birthday. I actually dig James Taylor anyway, there I said it.

Was lucky enough to be at the James Taylor ACL taping a few years back. It was incredible to see him in such an intimate setting. I fucking loved it.  My wife was bored to tears, though. I guess he's not for everyone.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

This show's at the basketball arena, so maybe he'll bring the big rock sound. Hoping for a Steamroller!
Is this still Wombat?

emay

got a free pass to Flamingosis tonight so going to pop through there, pretty cool nu-disco/soul-esque producer. Then working artist hospitality for Juan MaClean and Amtrac tomorrow.

Hicks

Quote from: emay on February 08, 2019, 03:59:32 PM
got a free pass to Flamingosis tonight so going to pop through there, pretty cool nu-disco/soul-esque producer. Then working artist hospitality for Juan MaClean and Amtrac tomorrow.

Sweet, is Nancy touring with Juan?
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on February 07, 2019, 11:58:52 AM
$60 to see King Gizz? 

A little help here? 

https://www.gofundme.com/king-gizzard-tickets-are-expensive

Holy cow- you're actually getting some money lol!  Nice.  You'll be in there for sure. Hopefully you'll get it and then you can pay me the $50 you owe me lol.  Are the balc tix reserved?  I'm surprised nobody did this for Phish Mex lol.

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on February 08, 2019, 04:30:15 PM
Quote from: Hicks on February 07, 2019, 11:58:52 AM
$60 to see King Gizz? 

A little help here? 

https://www.gofundme.com/king-gizzard-tickets-are-expensive

Holy cow- you're actually getting some money lol!  Nice.  You'll be in there for sure. Hopefully you'll get it and then you can pay me the $50 you owe me lol.  Are the balc tix reserved?  I'm surprised nobody did this for Phish Mex lol.

Reserved balcony, most of the best seats are already gone. . .

But, I might know a guy with an extra in the front row.   :mrgreen:

If I get more donations I will put it toward whoever gets the second ticket.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Quote from: Hicks on February 08, 2019, 04:26:50 PM
Quote from: emay on February 08, 2019, 03:59:32 PM

Sweet, is Nancy touring with Juan?

Nah last time it was just John. Same tomorrow night too.

gah

Branford Marsalis Quartet tonight. Stoked to be taking my folks to their first jazz performance. Well, other than Jazzfest, which I took them to a few years ago. My dad's become a fan of Coltrane due to hearing his records whenever visiting my place.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Got invited to a last minute Aziz Ansari show last night at Comedy Works in Denver. Tiny basement venue. He played the bigger theater the two nights before and announced this one yesterday morning. Great show, dude can really deliver jokes and a solid stand up set still. Good crowd interaction too.

Kikagaku Moyo tonight at a tiny dive bar down the street from my house. stoked.  :rawk:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on February 16, 2019, 10:00:44 AM
Branford Marsalis Quartet tonight. Stoked to be taking my folks to their first jazz performance. Well, other than Jazzfest, which I took them to a few years ago. My dad's become a fan of Coltrane due to hearing his records whenever visiting my place.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I took my mom to see MSMW around 5 years back and it was one of my favourite concert experiences ever.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.