News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/04 - Jones Beach AmpHitheatre, Wantagh, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by whatapiper, July 04, 2012, 08:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Play_It_Leo

Nice looking setlist. Alumni & TMWSIY provides a lot of room for Trey to screw up. Hope he nailed them.
:beers: to all.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

gah

Quote from: pcr3 on July 04, 2012, 10:37:10 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on July 04, 2012, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on July 04, 2012, 10:34:05 PM
sup doods.  first set looks interesting.  are they playing well enough to justify dropping $15 for the next hour or so of music?

I was debating the same. But figure I can wait til tomorrow to listen.

it IS exciting to see others are stoked though.

the thought crossed my mind after reading aug's post about set 1.  it's either that or watching the boston fireworks out the attic window...

Fireworks. The show will be there tomorrow.

Also, sorry to hear you live in an attic.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on July 04, 2012, 10:39:41 PM
Nice looking setlist. Alumni & TMWSIY provides a lot of room for Trey to screw up. Hope he nailed them.

I missed Alumni and apparently DEG (fuck me) but TMWSIY sounded real nice. Like, real nice. Avenu was solid.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 04, 2012, 10:42:51 PM
Quote from: Play_It_Leo on July 04, 2012, 10:39:41 PM

I missed Alumni and apparently DEG (fuck me) but TMWSIY sounded real nice. Like, real nice. Avenu was solid.

Good to know. Hope the 2nd set lives up to the 1st then.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Alumni

Cause I got a degree

pcr3

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 04, 2012, 10:40:54 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on July 04, 2012, 10:37:10 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on July 04, 2012, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on July 04, 2012, 10:34:05 PM
sup doods.  first set looks interesting.  are they playing well enough to justify dropping $15 for the next hour or so of music?

I was debating the same. But figure I can wait til tomorrow to listen.

it IS exciting to see others are stoked though.

the thought crossed my mind after reading aug's post about set 1.  it's either that or watching the boston fireworks out the attic window...

Fireworks. The show will be there tomorrow.

Also, sorry to hear you live in an attic.

it is the upstairs equivalent of a mancave, replete with guitars, amps, cable tv, a recliner, a bed, and  :smoke:

based on the left turn this show has taken, i think i made the right choice not buying the webcast.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

roggae

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 04, 2012, 11:08:28 PM
Just grabbed these essentials, pumped for them to get here.

Rolling Stones, The - Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out! - The Rolling Stones In Concert (LP, Album)
Rolling Stones, The - Goats Head Soup (LP, Album, Gat)
John McLaughlin / Al Di Meola / Paco De Lucía - Friday Night In San Francisco (LP, Album)
John Scofield - Live (LP)
Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy (LP, Album)
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Crosby, Stills & Nash (LP, Album)
Neil Young - After The Gold Rush (LP, Album, Gat)
John Mayall With Eric Clapton - Blues Breakers (LP, Album)
Grateful Dead, The - Workingman's Dead (LP, Album, RE)
Beach Boys, The - Good Vibrations (LP, Comp)

Sounds good.
Clearly it's all awful.

rowjimmy

pcr3

hood, with fireworks?  so original.  built in reason to not finish the song.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Amateur hour over here, sorry dudes.
But in other news, Phish seems to have shown up tonight.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

It's important for the overall traffic flow if people start leaving early.

cactusfan

you know guys, i was just thinking, it's almost like our entire lives are like a kind of show, you know? like we're on a road together, only on a road that's also a show, and we're only on it for a little while, and then we're not anymore. sorry to get all profound on you. it's just so true though. i think i'm going to have a little cry now.

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: cactusfan on July 04, 2012, 11:29:11 PM
you know guys, i was just thinking, it's almost like our entire lives are like a kind of show, you know? like we're on a road together, only on a road that's also a show, and we're only on it for a little while, and then we're not anymore. sorry to get all profound on you. it's just so true though. i think i'm going to have a little cry now.
Dude, aren't those like the lyrics to Show of Life..?