News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

So pumped for Round 2!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Let's go Clippers!!

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 24, 2019, 04:01:49 PM
Let's go Clippers!!

Lulz, you, Billy Crystal and Balmer can all go get a drink after the Warriors smash them. 

Definitely make sure Balmer pays.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on April 24, 2019, 06:37:43 PM
Let's go Clippers!!

Lulz, you, Billy Crystal and Balmer can all go get a drink after the Warriors smash them. 

....... CLipps- 2 straight wins in Oracle.

lol, seriously tho, even tho GSW will still win the series...most likely, they definitely are the most vunerable theve been in the last 5 years.
title is up for grabs this year kids. believe it.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 25, 2019, 01:13:10 AM
Let's go Clippers!!

lol, seriously tho, even tho GSW will still win the series...most likely, they definitely are the most vunerable theve been in the last 5 years.

Yeah pretty impressive that they forced a game 6, wish I had watched tonight's game, looks like it was a "barnbarner" as Chuck would say.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on April 25, 2019, 03:09:21 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on April 25, 2019, 01:13:10 AM
Let's go Clippers!!

Yeah pretty impressive that they forced a game 6, wish I had watched tonight's game, looks like it was a "barnbarner" as Chuck would say.
i watched a good part of it. MOstly just weak Warriors defense, ,which is why they arent quite as dominant as theyve been the last few years.
Off the top of my head i think they were only like 16th or something defensive rating this year.
On top of that they arent as deep bench wise.

i'd still say theyre the favorite to win it all, but i'd also say pretty much any team left can beat them in a series.
Next round vs Rockets will be crazy considering how Houston and pretty much everyone thinks they would have won last year if Chris Paul hadnt gotten injured.

VA $l!m

Ooff, tough series for Denver.

VA $l!m

Khwai killin it tonight. Love this Raptor team this year. they got everything needed for a big run.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 27, 2019, 09:41:54 PM
Khwai killin it tonight. Love this Raptor team this year. they got everything needed for a big run.

Huge performance.
Siakam was looking good as well.
Defense was solid, Ibaka was swatting everything away.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

76ers, lol

Rooting for the Spurs tonight, but they're looking terrible in the early going. 

VA $l!m

Celts look amazing today. Welcome to the playoffs Milwaukee.
Bucksk had it too easy in the 1st rnd. I'm sure theyll wake up now and bounce back.
However Boston is really hitting a stride over the last few weeks. Hayward is even looking like he's finally getting back in shape.
Both these teams along with Toronto are serious contenders coming out of the east.
By the time the teams in the west beat each other up I think the finals is seriously up for grabs this year.

VA $l!m

wild and wooley in OAkland for game 1 as expected.
& GJ ESPN with the TOuch of Gray outro to comercial music in the 3rd. :syf:

emay

good to see the paug fam in the playoffs!
cant wait to shut down Lillard tonight!

Hicks

Quote from: emay on April 29, 2019, 11:05:26 AM
good to see the paug fam in the playoffs!
cant wait to shut down Lillard tonight!

Lulz, who you got that's going to shut down Lillard, Murray? Morris?

I don't think so.

Best chance would be Barton but his offense has been so suspect I dunno if they want him on the floor for big minutes. 

Just hoping we have Kanter, or else Jokic is gonna go nuts. Well, he'll probably go nuts either way.

But yeah, stoked for this series, really don't know what's going to happen!