News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

VINE GD1980-10-31 Full Show / Extras (4 DVDs)

Started by WillBreathes, February 02, 2008, 01:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillBreathes

I imagine even with the Holiday weekend.... this should have arrived by now. 

Status?
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

nab

Arrived yesterday, should be out by tomorrow.  I've never participated in a vine before, but I'm assuming that it is customary to send the master discs (the ones you sent me) on to the next person, and so on down the line, right?

WillBreathes

That works.

I think it made a big difference in analog days... maybe not so much in the digital age with DVDs and CDs and whatnot.  But yeah, send the "masters".

nab

I've just about finished burning all these discs.  Should go out to slim tomorrow.

VA $l!m

Quote from: nab on February 20, 2008, 08:57:01 PM
I've just about finished burning all these discs.  Should go out to slim tomorrow.

dont forget the extra copy bro!  :-D
thanks again for lookin out for me!
holla!  :banana:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

nab

Seed discs and two copies of each off to slim today at 2:45 MST.  Should be there in 3-4 days according to the post office.

VA $l!m

Quote from: nab on February 21, 2008, 06:36:20 PM
Seed discs and two copies of each off to slim today at 2:45 MST.  Should be there in 3-4 days according to the post office.

2 copies?...
:|
don't  i just need one  copy?
or am i sending a copy and the originals to slslbs?

nab

I planned on sending the originals along to everyone so that when they make their copies its from the original discs, not a copy of the original disc.  Probably wouldn't be that big of a deal being that its digital, but the person on the end of the vine would get a 10th generation copy if we all just sent copies.

VA $l!m

Quote from: nab on February 21, 2008, 08:51:10 PM
I planned on sending the originals along to everyone so that when they make their copies its from the original discs, not a copy of the original disc.  Probably wouldn't be that big of a deal being that its digital, but the person on the end of the vine would get a 10th generation copy if we all just sent copies.

yeah, but i think you still only need one copy right?
one copy for me, and i send the orginals to slslb, then he makes a copy for himself and sends the originals on...
in other words, everyone mails the originals on and make s a copy from them for themselves.
exceopt in my case you would send an extra copy for me.

nab

Whoops, you're right.  I figured that one wrong for some reason.  Oh well, too late now, they're in the mail.  Make someone you know would appreciate this set happy I guess.

Better too much than not enough I guess. :-D

VA $l!m

Quote from: nab on February 21, 2008, 09:34:02 PM
Whoops, you're right.  I figured that one wrong for some reason.  Oh well, too late now, they're in the mail.  Make someone you know would appreciate this set happy I guess.

Better too much than not enough I guess. :-D

:lol:

no problem.

Caravan2001

VA $l!m

discs received.
thanks NAB.
slsbs i should have package in mail by tomorrow.

just to be clear, i'm just sending the original seed discs to slslbs, nothing else, right?
he'll make a copy for himself and pass the originals on.
nab has me second guessing the simplicity of this whole thing!  :roll:

WillBreathes

Correct..

And remember to reuse the bubble mailer...

reduce reuse recycle, makes the world a happy place.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."