News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Summer Tour

Started by PIE-GUY, January 23, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

8 for 8 on tickets today! I'n for Tahoe as well!  :wtu: :wtu: :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

emay

didnt pull anything for any on sale...I hate this shit.

cactusfan

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 08, 2018, 03:07:48 PM
8 for 8 on tickets today! I'n for Tahoe as well!  :wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

well done!

most successful ticketmaster day for me and friends as well.
got tahoe all locked up for a group of ten.

ph92

Quote from: mehead on February 08, 2018, 01:38:01 PM
Quote from: emay on February 08, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 08, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
Going for Bill Graham in 15 min!  :crazy:

I just keep getting a "error with your search" message

That's what I kept getting this morning trying to get Alpharetta. Had to go through phone app to score.
I never used "best available" but only shit sections and lawns popped up for me. I didn't use the app I just called the automated service and scored pits.

TM sucks
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

VDB

Quote from: anthrax on February 08, 2018, 01:03:19 PM
Quote from: VDB on February 08, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
Had six people working the Alpharetta onsale and it was remarkably tough. Who the fuck knew.
Tough to get pavilions or tough to get anything at all?

Tough to get anything at all. Lawns only started appearing late. We ended up mostly getting what we needed, with a couple holes still to fill.

And that's when the systems worked. There were search errors galore; I couldn't even get the pages to work in Safari, period. I tried the LN app and not a single thing, Phish or otherwise, would load into it.

Wish I'd known about that automated phone system. Might try that for the next rounds.
Is this still Wombat?

ph92

Quote from: VDB on February 08, 2018, 06:38:45 PM
Quote from: anthrax on February 08, 2018, 01:03:19 PM
Quote from: VDB on February 08, 2018, 10:53:36 AM
Had six people working the Alpharetta onsale and it was remarkably tough. Who the fuck knew.
Tough to get pavilions or tough to get anything at all?

Tough to get anything at all. Lawns only started appearing late. We ended up mostly getting what we needed, with a couple holes still to fill.

And that's when the systems worked. There were search errors galore; I couldn't even get the pages to work in Safari, period. I tried the LN app and not a single thing, Phish or otherwise, would load into it.

Wish I'd known about that automated phone system. Might try that for the next rounds.
Yeah a friend of mine got floors for NYE that way. I didn't get shit for Saturday initially, it only lets you search so many times before it restarts. I just hung up called again about Sunday and got them first try.

Make sure you have the number for the specific ticketing agency.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

PIE-GUY

So... it looks like I'm not going to see any of these July-August dates at all... including Austin... and I know the rumor mill says Watkins is a lock, but I'm not 100% sure I can even do that...

Long story short, I've decided to go for Dick's tickets today. It may be my only chance to see Phish this fucking year!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 09, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
So... it looks like I'm not going to see any of these July-August dates at all... including Austin...

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mbw on February 09, 2018, 10:12:34 AM
So... it looks like I'm not going to see any of these July-August dates at all... including Austin...

Basically, I'm most likely going to be working Lollapalooza, so the weeks leading up to it are going to be insane. I'll have to be in Chicago for 9 days starting Sunday 7/29. Phish plays Austin on 7/31. And there is no way I can take 4 days for the Gorge and expect to have everything done for Lolla that I need to do.

Watkins and/or Dick's are my only shots.

anthrax

So... it looks like I'm not going to see any of these July-August dates at all... including Austin... and I know the rumor mill says Watkins is a lock, but I'm not 100% sure I can even do that...

Long story short, I've decided to go for Dick's tickets today. It may be my only chance to see Phish this fucking year!

ha!  i'm pretty much in the same situation.  see you at dicks!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on February 09, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

ha!  i'm pretty much in the same situation.  see you at dicks!

FTR, I love that I can pick just about any stop on any Phish tour and have a 'paug crew to hang with when I get there!

emay

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 09, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
Quote from: emay on February 09, 2018, 12:33:23 PM
Got a pav for MPP2

almost as coveted as a Sheraton res!

for real!! they were 320 a night when I checked! Looks like ill just be stoppin by for the afternoon pool parties this year