News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Started by drvinestein, August 13, 2007, 03:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drvinestein

I've gone just about as far as I can go with 1985.  Individual date pages are done, DNC show placeholders are in place, I updated some of the stats on the 1985 page and I updated the SBD's in circ page.  Only thing I did not do was change High 5, Underdog, and Week4paug's Grooves boxes and the setlists that are on that page.

Anything else I can button up as far as 1985 goes, just let me know.  I saw Jephrey made some edits, so I tried my best to mimic them.  Otherwise, I'm calling 1985 done.

*Whew*

1986 - here I come!

-Don-

jephrey

Nice work...  I haven't looked but I will.  I decided to take a rip at it today and I buttoned up the rest of 1997 (setlists and details).  A cool thing will be to upload our ticket stubs to put on some shows.  But we're doing OK.  We basically have 1986-1996 except 1990 to go.  Only 10 more years to cover

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.