News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on June 14, 2011, 11:13:27 AM
smiles took a while for me, but they're back now :)

but i'm having issues when i refresh the "posts since your last visit page"...
it'll show posts from 4 am are the most recent but when i click it it's  a post from 5 minutes ago at, say, 11.05am...
and it won't clear them out once i click on it... when you have 5 pages to go thru after being at the beach for a weekend, just makes it harder to find the threads i haven't' read that i wanna.

that may be a bug in the forum software - i think i read something about that, and they're probably working on it but it may be a while before it's fixed.  i'll keep an eye out for a patch though - we're about to do another software update in the next day or so, but that is unlikely to fix it as the bug is still being reported...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: tet on June 14, 2011, 11:30:21 AM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on June 14, 2011, 11:13:27 AM
smiles took a while for me, but they're back now :)

but i'm having issues when i refresh the "posts since your last visit page"...
it'll show posts from 4 am are the most recent but when i click it it's  a post from 5 minutes ago at, say, 11.05am...
and it won't clear them out once i click on it... when you have 5 pages to go thru after being at the beach for a weekend, just makes it harder to find the threads i haven't' read that i wanna.

that may be a bug in the forum software - i think i read something about that, and they're probably working on it but it may be a while before it's fixed.  i'll keep an eye out for a patch though - we're about to do another software update in the next day or so, but that is unlikely to fix it as the bug is still being reported...

TY, sir :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

tet

FYI, all of your old attachments and avatars should now be working!  :wtu:

sorry for the delay with that, took a bit longer to figure out what was going on than we anticipated!

if you're seeing any weirdness in the drawing of the page, the text box, or missing icons, make sure you are set to the Board Default Theme (=Curve) and also perhaps clear your browser's cache, as that seems to solve a number of issues.
-Phish

tet

anyone having issues with older attachments still, or your old avatars not showing up?
-Phish

runawayjimbo

Quote from: tet on June 16, 2011, 11:01:01 AM
anyone having issues with older attachments still, or your old avatars not showing up?

No, but I'm still having the never-ending text box in the reply screen problem. I changed my theme and cleared my cache (Chrome PC).
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

tet

Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 16, 2011, 12:37:46 PM

No, but I'm still having the never-ending text box in the reply screen problem. I changed my theme and cleared my cache (Chrome PC).

when you clear your cache, be sure to do it for eternity, not "last week"
-Phish

runawayjimbo

Quote from: tet on June 16, 2011, 03:09:17 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 16, 2011, 12:37:46 PM

when you clear your cache, be sure to do it for eternity, not "last week"

I did that but I'll give it another shot.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

G. Augusto

This seems to be a new issue, since I haven't had a problem with quotes/long posts in the past week.

The reply box kinda goes off into space on the right side of my screen.

tet

Quote from: G. Augusto on June 18, 2011, 07:07:02 AM
This seems to be a new issue, since I haven't had a problem with quotes/long posts in the past week.

clearing the cache doesn't help?  it solved it for a number of us...
-Phish

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

G. Augusto

Quote from: tet on June 18, 2011, 08:44:46 AM
Quote from: G. Augusto on June 18, 2011, 07:07:02 AM

clearing the cache doesn't help?  it solved it for a number of us...

Works for me!  :wink:

mbw

rowjimmy

guyforget

i have received email notification of pm's since the upgrade as well. 
-AD_

tet

-Phish