News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Winter Storm warning!

Started by susep, December 03, 2007, 10:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Ha!  I love waking up to 6+ inches w/ more on the way.  How is it in your area?

sunrisevt

4 inches and counting. Supposed to keep snowing off & on until tomorrow mid-day. Bring it on!  :banana:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

actually watching the weather channel with a green heart.

its' 30 degrees here...
no precipitation today.
we've had rain for the past 2 days.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

redrum

pretty sure boston got a couple (to a few?) inches last night.

and cape cod got a light dusting but its all gone today.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

susep

word, I guess the NW is getting hit w/ a doozy of a storm as well.

nab

Warmed up here over night and all of our snow is melting.  All we have is rain now.  Probably means more snow in the mountains though, where I live is one of the lowest points in the western half (the mountainous half) of the state.

sunrisevt

Quote from: redrum on December 03, 2007, 10:44:01 AM
pretty sure boston got a couple (to a few?) inches last night.

My sister called last night--lives in Somerville--and said they got a full coat while she wasn't paying attention. Better, she called to ask me to stand next to her at her wedding.  :-)

Put a few of these in "Today I like...":

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on December 03, 2007, 10:42:59 AM
its' 30 degrees here...
no precipitation today.
we've had rain for the past 2 days.
Ugh--I sympathize. Cold & rainy is the absolute rat's ass.

hoodie22

we got our first bit of snow yesterday, but now its all gone. I'm ready for a snowday

sunrisevt

I got to call a snow day Tuesday before Thanksgiving. It was great. Finish your paper, hoodie? I'm still working...

susep

first real accumulated snow of the season for mid-coast.

rowjimmy

hoodie22

Quote from: sunrisevt on December 03, 2007, 11:01:09 AM
I got to call a snow day Tuesday before Thanksgiving. It was great. Finish your paper, hoodie? I'm still working...

im not even close to finished, i gotta go to class in a bit then its back to work. fortunately its just a draft, but i think its gonna be a long night, the first of many in the next couple weeks.

sunrisevt

^^^I hear you, girl... For me, it's nothing but writing every spare moment I can steal... lots of late nights and early mornings... no socializing except what's already planned in or unavoidable... until I have a full-length draft to send to my committee.

Deadline: baby due date, 2/29/08.

sls.stormyrider

congrats on your baby and sister's wedding
:beers:

northern MA burbs got about 3-4", now light rain. Rain sux.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."