News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

rowjimmy's mixes

Started by rowjimmy, February 07, 2010, 05:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Rowjimmy's Stash Mix - Now online

mistercharlie

Cool.

You may notice new links in the original post also, last month there was interest in both rj's and my mixes so I updated the download links. The old links led to our now defunct media center.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 12, 2013, 07:44:38 AM
Cool.

You may notice new links in the original post also, last month there was interest in both rj's and my mixes so I updated the download links. The old links led to our now defunct media center.

Yeah, the youtubes with the annotations make a good medium for these things.

Thanks for posting the links.

rowjimmy

Sneak preview for you kids. This is unlisted and will remain unlisted until Thursday:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2013, 01:47:36 PM
Sneak preview for you kids. This is unlisted and will remain unlisted until Thursday:

listened all the way through. Very nice!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Diggin' it. I haven't listened to it in awhile. It's a great mix.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Thanks.
Obviously the video is nothing fancy but I did photochop that pic... Hope you like it as much as I do.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2013, 10:55:52 PM
Thanks.
Obviously the video is nothing fancy but I did photochop that pic... Hope you like it as much as I do.

I do really like the picture, especially all the little SYF's in the Wall of Sound.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 31, 2013, 06:36:43 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 30, 2013, 10:55:52 PM
Thanks.

I do really like the picture, especially all the little SYF's in the Wall of Sound.

thx

antelope19

Finally went back to the new version of YouTube app on the iPad and the first thing that was recommended for me to watch was rowjimmy's "playin mix"

I lol'd

Dude's famous!

These mixes really are the sh**
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on August 24, 2013, 12:49:06 PM
Finally went back to the new version of YouTube app on the iPad and the first thing that was recommended for me to watch was rowjimmy's "playin mix"

I lol'd

Dude's famous!

These mixes really are the sh**

Nice.

Prepping an upload now...

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

mattstick

@rowjimmy some peeps on Reddit are looking for your Other One mix -

from r/gratefuldead

Bobafett

That mix is the shit!   I've gotta dig back into these.  Thanks for reminding me of them.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.