News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8/12 - The Mann - Philadelphia, PA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mehead, August 12, 2015, 08:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

that said, this S&SS is the first thing i've listened to all tour ... and its pretty dope
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

Quote from: jedifunk on August 12, 2015, 11:00:37 PM
that said, this S&SS is the first thing i've listened to all tour ... and its pretty dope

listen to Nashville
-Phish

Caravan2001

It's all been like this since the 3rd or 4th show.  It just keeps building and building.  All the practice Trey had to put in for GD50 has paid off in spades.....

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

Quote from: jedifunk on August 12, 2015, 11:00:01 PM
they're playing well this tour??? what have i missed?

Second night of Alpine and last night are insane too...

Buffalo Budd

Holy shit, I blacked out.  Is this still thr encore?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

tet

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 12, 2015, 11:01:48 PM

It's all been like this since the 3rd or 4th show.  It just keeps building and building.  All the practice Trey had to put in for GD50 has paid off in spades.....

his rig also sounds the best it has in years.  never loved the ocedoc tone before, but whatever changes he made leading up to GD50 adding so much more meat.  everything is just so delicious right now
-Phish

mbw

mehead

jedifunk

interesting to follow up s&ss with hood... i consider them first cousins
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

tet

can't wait to give this a fresh listen tomorrow...  wow
-Phish