News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

Oh yeah
Has anyone seen that HBO mini-series about the soldiers in Iraq.  Generation Kill?  I've been meaning to watch it for a while and just wondering what to expect
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mistercharlie

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on March 18, 2010, 12:03:36 PM
I think that he plays a good Bond.  Much better than Pierce Brosnan (sp).

QFT
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

The Last Waltz.

This is how Coventry should've gone down.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mehead

Quote from: LifeBoy (tipetoo) on March 19, 2010, 01:19:43 AM

nice choice..I haven't seen it in a while - may have to netflix this one soon

susep

Grateful Dead
Le Chateau d'Hérouville (a.k.a "The Honky Château) - France
June 21, 1971

:syf:

mehead

Hockey East Final

Maine vs. BC - going into OT!

mistercharlie

My lady attempting to learn Tai Chi from an On-Demand video while I listen to  :phish: 07-01-1995 and Wake n' Bake on the couch.  :smoke:  :music:

VA $l!m

the replay  of the R&R
HOF, trying to figure out if i somehow missed the phish.........i only missed like the first 3 minutes?  :?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: VA slim on March 21, 2010, 05:36:02 PM
the replay  of the R&R
HOF, trying to figure out if i somehow missed the phish.........i only missed like the first 3 minutes?  :?

Watcher was the first thing that happened in the show, No Reply comes about 10-15 minutes later.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

whyweigh5.0

Who else is getting ready to watch Life on Discovery Channel?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mehead

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on March 21, 2010, 07:45:31 PM
Who else is getting ready to watch Life on Discovery Channel?

yupper

mistercharlie