News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

ok so I never watched it when It was on TV but HULU was advertising that they now have all of prison break on there now.  I have watched the first two episodes and it's not bad, but can anyone who has watched it chime in if I should keep watching.  I really don't feel like wasting time with TV that is going to end up sucking. :-P

k thanks bye
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

zimbra

I started Downton Abbey last week.  I'm already halfway through season 2... What do yall think?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VDB

Do you really want to know?
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on January 30, 2014, 09:04:21 AM
Quote from: zimbra on January 30, 2014, 03:11:37 AM
I started Downton Abbey last week.  I'm already halfway through season 2... What do yall think?

Do you really want to know?

Let's let a doctor tell him.....

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Buffalo Budd

I didn't wanna say it.
So I'm glad someone else did.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

barnesy305

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Not the prognosis he was looking for.

zimbra

I tried watching it due to recommendation... Made it to Season 2, and the show sucks.  In it's defense it is well made, but its catered for old women of 60+ years of age. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

Quote from: justjezmund on January 16, 2014, 01:00:10 AM
ok so I never watched it when It was on TV but HULU was advertising that they now have all of prison break on there now.  I have watched the first two episodes and it's not bad, but can anyone who has watched it chime in if I should keep watching.  I really don't feel like wasting time with TV that is going to end up sucking. :-P

k thanks bye

Spoiler: they never get out.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: zimbra on February 03, 2014, 05:22:43 PM
I tried watching it due to recommendation... Made it to Season 2, and the show sucks.  In it's defense it is well made, but its catered for old women of 60+ years of age.

And the name wasn't a dead giveaway?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Mr. Natural

CNN: Special Report
"THE SIXTIES: The British Invasion"

A fun, informative watch. Nice to hear from Paul Shafer and ?uestlove. Tom Hanks? okay. Susanna Hoffs?  :?
A little bit of nice, rare footage, too. I found that, overall, it brought up some interesting questions for me: What was it like for American (black) R&B bands and soul/Motown bands to try and tailor their sounds for the pop charts, when those that chart are playing 'their' music? Does the marriage of ecstatic rock and political folk have to end in tour-less seclusion, i.e. Dylan or Brian Wilson?
I had never heard Smokey Robinson & the Miracles sing "Yesterday" before, either. Wow.

"Coming this May, THE SIXTIES will air on CNN with new episodes about other landmark events and extraordinary people which shaped our history and character as Americans – and changed the world."
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

ph92

Louie

My girlfriend recommended this show to me. It's great! If you like dark humor and Louis CK you will love this show! It's so funny, at first I thought it was just Louis CK trying to rip off Seinfeld or something, but just a few episodes in and that was clearly not the case anymore.

Also I finally got around to finishing Breaking Bad. I honestly was kinda underwhelmed by the last 2-3 episodes, and the finalie was... again, underwhelming. Maybe with just how crazy that show got I expected something absolutely insane.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

justjezmund

Quote from: mattstick on February 03, 2014, 06:20:07 PM
Quote from: justjezmund on January 16, 2014, 01:00:10 AM

k thanks bye

Spoiler: they never get out.

I actually ended up liking the first three seasons.  Season three was actually very entertaining. Now I have seemed to lost interest since there is no prison in season 4.  Another show bits the dust, at least walking dead is back.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

barnesy305

So I've been watching this series on Vimeo called High Maintenance, it loosely revolves around a weed dealer in New York, but it really focuses on his clientele. Height be in an episode for 30 seconds or the whole time and some are funny and some not so much. They're all about 10-15 minutes long which is pretty perfect for this format. Check it out sometime.

VA $l!m

VIKINGS marathon on History channel.

just discovered this show yesterday and i think ive watched the entire series now.
fucking awesome. my new favorite show.

new season starts 2moro. fuck yeah. :rawk:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Mr. Natural

Quote from: barnesy305 on February 20, 2014, 08:53:14 AM
So I've been watching this series on Vimeo called High Maintenance, it loosely revolves around a weed dealer in New York, but it really focuses on his clientele. Height be in an episode for 30 seconds or the whole time and some are funny and some not so much. They're all about 10-15 minutes long which is pretty perfect for this format. Check it out sometime.

I've seen a bunch of those. They're highly watchable. I was surprised how the "Helen" episode actually made for a nice short film.

http://vimeo.com/channels/highmaintenance/56894566
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit