News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Lil Wayne

Started by redrum, January 23, 2008, 06:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

http://www.vibe.com/news/news_headlines/2008/01/lil_wayne_arrested_drugs/

QuoteLil Wayne was arrested by Federal agents just outside Yuma, Arizona, Tuesday night (January 22) on felony drug charges. At around 11:30 pm, the rapper's tour bus was stopped at a Border Patrol checkpoint between California and Arizona, where, after a consensual search of the vehicle, trained dogs sniffed out a grip of illegal substances: all told, agents discovered

-105 grams of marijuana,

-29 grams of cocaine, and

-41 grams of ecstasy.
  :-o

Wayne, born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was arrested by the Drug Enforcement Agency, along with two other people also riding in the bus. There were twelve occupants in total.

The  DEA also found approximately $25,000 in cash and three registered handguns - one of which was registered to Lil Wayne in Florida - though agents are currently working with the Arizona police to figure out if Weezy violated any laws in possessing the pistol - a .40 caliber handgun.

After Wayne was taken in, the Arizona US Attorney turned over the case to the State of Arizona, who brought Wayne up on charges of possession of cocaine, ecstacy and drug paraphernalia. He was released this afternoon on $10,000 bond, with a court date set for 11 am Friday.

In July of 2007, Wayne was arrested in New York after a heavily patrolled concert for marijuana and gun possession. Just three months later, in October, while the self-proclaimed greatest rapper alive was touring, Idaho police picked him up on an outstanding warrant for felony fugitive charges, allegedly stemming from a drug arrest in Georgia.

whats the deal with celebrity and drugs lately?

...oh yea, they ALL always do them.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

White_Bandana

Quote from: redrum on January 23, 2008, 06:31:16 PM

Quotebrought Wayne up on charges of possession of cocaine, ecstacy and drug paraphernalia. He was released this afternoon on $10,000 bond, with a court date set for 11 am Friday.

In July of 2007, Wayne was arrested in New York after a heavily patrolled concert for marijuana and gun possession. Just three months later, in October, while the self-proclaimed greatest rapper alive was touring, Idaho police picked him up on an outstanding warrant for felony fugitive charges, allegedly stemming from a drug arrest in Georgia.

I've never been pinched, so I am confused...why no marijuana charges?

mattstick

Talk about ridin' dirty

White_Bandana

Quote from: mattstick on January 23, 2008, 10:26:07 PM

Talk about ridin' dirty
:lol: just sent you to 300 on the karma!!! congrats to you!

Hicks

Quote from: White_Bandana on January 23, 2008, 10:24:21 PM

Quotebrought Wayne up on charges of possession of cocaine, ecstacy and drug paraphernalia. He was released this afternoon on $10,000 bond, with a court date set for 11 am Friday.

Because half a pound of nugs ain't shit.

Edit:  And a QP is even less.   :-D
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on January 23, 2008, 10:32:25 PM
Quote from: White_Bandana on January 23, 2008, 10:24:21 PM

Because half a pound of nugs ain't shit.

Edit:  And a QP is even less.   :-D

:-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment