News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/08/30-09/01 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 16, 2019, 06:04:20 PM
Quote from: emay on July 16, 2019, 04:50:48 PM
so yeah, after alpine not really sure what to expect lol. All the GOTF and KV tunes are back on the table, obv. Hopefully its not too phoned in. Maybe bring back the spelling? lol

yeah, they definitely knocked a few good ones off the table at alpine...

we need a harpua opener!

Caravan2001

Quote from: emay on July 16, 2019, 06:07:32 PM
so yeah, after alpine not really sure what to expect lol. All the GOTF and KV tunes are back on the table, obv. Hopefully its not too phoned in. Maybe bring back the spelling? lol

we need a harpua opener!

Yeah, Harpua still on the table..As far as other heavy hitters, not a lot, but Dog Log and Guy Forget would certainly be welcome kick downs.  Shaggy Dog, Hole, there's a few.  And the best ones are the ones you have completely forgotten about so I have faith these guys have some fuel left in the tank and some tricks up their sleeves.  They really are playing at the top of their game so they are going to want to strike while the iron is hot.  Would be very surprised if they phone it in at all.  Maybe one night.  But guessing Friday and Sunday will be bangers.

sunrisevt

we need a harpua opener!

Probably the funniest goddam thing I've read since fall 2016.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sunrisevt on July 17, 2019, 03:12:45 AM

we need a harpua opener!

Probably the funniest goddam thing I've read since fall 2016.

It was the opener to my first show.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

Anyone know of any xtras floating around?

Might be impulsive and go
If this is love, I'm never going home..

cactusfan

Don't pet the prairie dogs.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/02/colorado-rapids-plague-scare-commerce-city

The Colorado Rapids have announced Saturday's match with the Montreal Impact will go ahead as scheduled, but parking at Dick's Sporting Goods Park will be restricted to asphalt lots and a planned fireworks display has been canceled due to plague-infested fleas found on prairie dog colonies in the area.

Plague has been confirmed in prairie dogs at several sites in the Denver suburb of Commerce City, prompting officials to close some parks and take other precautions.

The Tri-County Health Department said Thursday prairie dog burrows are being sprayed with insecticide to kill fleas that could transmit the disease to the rodents, people and pets.

"Our highest priority is the health and safety of our fans, staff, and local community," the Rapids said in a statement.

The health department says Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Prairie Gateway Open Space are temporarily closed.

Tri-County Health Director Dr John M Douglas Jr says plague is common in Colorado prairie dog colonies and can be managed safely with insecticides.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Caravan2001

Was only going Sat/Sun but just changed everything to a Friday arrival.  Pumped!!

WhatstheUse?

I got totally 'got' by a Facebook link to a fake "Dicks is cancelled" page.

I definitely screamed out loud and had ptsd kick in with memories of curveball.
Bring in the dude!

emay

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH