News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2015-2016

Started by PIE-GUY, August 13, 2015, 11:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

Ho hum, another Pats appearance in the Conference Championship game.

But that Cardinals-Packers ending? So glad I set the dvr up to watch the 4th quarter after watching some lame concert stream.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

Quote from: pcr3 on January 17, 2016, 12:06:24 AM

But that Cardinals-Packers ending? So glad I set the dvr up to watch the 4th quarter after watching some lame concert stream.

Aaron Rodgers & Larry Fitzgerald > Joy & 20YL
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: mehead on January 17, 2016, 12:13:37 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on January 17, 2016, 12:06:24 AM

Aaron Rodgers & Larry Fitzgerald > Joy & 20YL
You got that right
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Undermind

I am rooting for the Panthers, but an entertaining game would have been nice too.   :tte:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

emay

Carolina is not messing around wouldn't be surprised if they win the super bowl

antelope19

Quote from: Undermind on January 17, 2016, 02:29:52 PM
I am rooting for the Panthers, but an entertaining game would have been nice too.   :tte:

It's not over yet
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Def rooting for the Broncos here. Probably pulling for Cards next, but I'll be happy either way.

Lifeboy

This is probably the hardest I've ever rooted for Denver. I don't hate NE as much as everyone else who doesn't live in Massachusetts (still dislike them quite a bit), but I just get tired of seeing the same teams make it year in and year out. I always welcome a change/new team.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

antelope19

Yup, plus I want Peyton to get one last shot at the title

Lifeboy

Quote from: antelope19 on January 24, 2016, 05:47:28 PM
Yup, plus I want Peyton to get one last shot at the title

This too... probably more than anything else, actually.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

What a fun game to watch, really thought the Pats would tie it there in the end.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Damn the missed extra point really crippled them in the end

sls.stormyrider

^^
Yes, but Denver's D dominated
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 28, 2011, 08:42:01 AM
GanoPE still fuckin' blows.

/just sayin

RJ from 2011. Mind = Blown