News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rd. 3: The Godfather vs. Citizen Kane

Started by cactusfan, May 18, 2012, 03:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactusfan

mistercharlie

This could be a final four type matchup. But I gotta go with the Corleones.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Igbo

Mr Minor

Have to go with the family on this one.

Citizen Kane, as amazing as it is in the life of cinema, is just not my cup of tea.  In fact, I find it to be extremely boring and was pretty surprised it made it this far.
I just don't see people watching this one over and over, unlike some of the films on this vs. list.

sls.stormyrider

I'm guessing that many people (including the pros) would have these at 1 -2.
for me, it's easy.

someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mopper_smurf

"You can't buy a bag of peanuts in this town without someone writing a song about you."

Some lame ass fuck was under the impression that Jimmy Carter said that.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

I've seen Citizen Kane a dozen times at least.

I learn something new each time.