News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/07/12-07/14 - Alpine Valley Music Theater - East Troy, WI

Started by ph92, January 15, 2019, 12:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

I'm totally in for this, excited for the midwest love this summer. Who's with me?

Also just curious. if my memory serves, there's always tickets on the ground for this venue, right? Trying to decide if I should bother putting in the lotto for this.

RC:
ph92
Anthrax
Emay (he's going)
Tet
Aphineday
Play_it_leo
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

anthrax

mbw

anthrax

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on January 23, 2019, 06:41:24 PM
I'm lame and don't feel like trekking to Alpine.

That's the same place I'm at. If it was any other venue this year I'd make the trip. But not for Alpine.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Some friends are taking a van from CO to Alpine run and said I had a spot but still doesn't appeal to me.

WhatstheUse?

....testing.... one... two...... is this thing on? .... This is the ..... paug, right? Am I in the right place?  :tte:
Bring in the dude!

emay

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard  alright Rick "i gotta wait for my band to announce tour dates" Allen

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emay on January 23, 2019, 09:25:28 PM
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard  alright Rick "i gotta wait for my band to announce tour dates" Allen
:wtu: :samurai: :frustrated:
Bring in the dude!

tet

flights booked and tickets secured - I'm in on the 13th & 14th!   :banana:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

anthrax

Where u dudes staying for these?  We're in lake Geneva.

ph92

Quote from: anthrax on June 26, 2019, 08:03:45 PM
Airbnb in Milwaukee somewhere. I didn't make the arrangements. My friend kept telling me to stay at lake Geneva! It sounds pretty rad
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

jam>

Quote from: anthrax on June 26, 2019, 08:03:45 PM

Not going this year, but in '03 a bunch of us got a cottage on Lake Geneva and it did not disappoint.