News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, Scotty!

Started by mistercharlie, July 23, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

ph92

Happy belated you old man. Missed you at the gorge!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

WhatstheUse?

Thanks everyone! Had a great bday. I treated myself to first class from seattle > SF... so I pretty much just got hammered for free and then slept 13 hours to recover from the gorge. So yeah, great day.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 24, 2018, 07:01:32 PM
Thanks everyone! Had a great bday. I treated myself to first class from seattle > SF... so I pretty much just got hammered for free and then slept 13 hours to recover from the gorge. So yeah, great day.

That does sound like an amazing birthday! Have fun in Frisco, tomorrow's gonna be a helluva show!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.