News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

blatboom

Santa Claus/Mom picked these up for me today:

New Balance 574's are the only sneakers I wear anymore.  this will be the 6th pair in active rotation..

Buffalo Budd

Those Jordan's are shweeeet!

I have a sneaker problem so I have a variety to pick from each day but today I'm sporting my Converse All-Star high tops.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

What do you all think about these?  They're right up my alley and I am LONG overdue for a new pair of sneakers. 

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on December 18, 2008, 10:12:54 AM
What do you all think about these?  They're right up my alley and I am LONG overdue for a new pair of sneakers. 

I think that they'd up your awesome quotient.

antelope19

Score!  I needed a boost anyway.   :-)

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on December 18, 2008, 10:12:54 AM

I think they aren't Nikes and as such are subpar.   :wink:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

I've been rocking these Zoom RS+ since summer

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

I'll take the old-skewl saucony's over those nikes any day of the week!   :-D

Hicks

well those two particular pairs are apples and oranges mi amigo. 

I had some Pumas like those saconys a while back, then I got a better job.   :samurai:

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on December 22, 2008, 04:46:29 PM
well those two particular pairs are apples and oranges mi amigo. 

I had some Pumas like those saconys a while back, then I got a better job.   :samurai:

:lol:  Them's fightin' words!   :-)

Hicks

:lol:  just kidding mang, although those Pumas right now are covered by snow on the porch, thats just cause they are five years old. 

Hicks

check the Air Max 97s I just scored for $25

G. Augusto

Caravan2001