News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Heath Ledger

Started by antelope19, January 22, 2008, 05:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=293954&GT1=7701

Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence, and police said drugs may have been a factor.

28 Years Old.   :|
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

willsteele

Just saw this.  Kind of shocking.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

jedifunk

just came from CNN to post the same thing...

i want to say i'm shocked, but really.... i'm too desensitized to these sorts of things now.

still very sad.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sunrisevt

It really does. I mean, it's sad any time someone dies, dies young, dies of something avoidable or self-inflicted. But he did seem like one of the 'good guys' in entertainment. A great career ahead of him, for sure.  :oops:
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

hoodie22

Quote from: sunrisevt on January 22, 2008, 05:44:02 PM
It really does. I mean, it's sad any time someone dies, dies young, dies of something avoidable or self-inflicted. But he did seem like one of the 'good guys' in entertainment. A great career ahead of him, for sure.  :oops:

I agree...it was shocking, you didn't hear about him using drugs or anything like that. And he's so young and has a young daughter, its sad.

blatboom

i'm in shock.  ever since RJ posted the new Batman trailer (which I've watched like 30 times) I've been eagerly anticipating that movie and it was due to what I saw he had done with the Joker.  I've never been a fan before then and now that's it.  man...

blatboom

alcoholandcoffeebeans

the poster/cover of the movie is my favorite....

the one on the moviedatabase is better, tho...

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0468569/Ss/0468569/darkknight.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0468569
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

bluecaravan521

Does that mean no more Dark Knight?  I think jedi said it best though:

Quote from: jedifunk on January 22, 2008, 05:31:32 PM
i want to say i'm shocked, but really.... i'm too desensitized to these sorts of things now.

still very sad.
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: bluecaravan521 on January 22, 2008, 06:35:12 PM

from what i've been reading about it, it's in post-production....
no where has it said it WON'T be out.... YET anyhow..

cactusfan

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 22, 2008, 06:37:49 PM
Quote from: bluecaravan521 on January 22, 2008, 06:35:12 PM

from what i've been reading about it, it's in post-production....
no where has it said it WON'T be out.... YET anyhow..

are you guys kidding? it will be out on exactly the date they said it would be out. they shot it long ago. actors dying don't stop movies from coming out. sad to say it, but it drums up business in a big way.

sad news. i'm stunned.

rowjimmy