News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Apple Watch Thread

Started by mattstick, September 09, 2014, 02:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Love mine. Kinda want Series2 but will probably wait a few more years to upgrade.

mattstick

Found a buyer for my Series 1, got a gift card, yadda yadda I ordered a Series II...

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on December 03, 2016, 09:23:57 PM
Love mine. Kinda want Series2 but will probably wait a few more years to upgrade.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Might get my wife a series 2 for mothers day this weekend.  Kind of on the fence.  I think it might end up being one those presents you buy someone because really it is something you want.  Not sure if she will like it.

mattstick

I want my wife to wear one so I can mute her amazingly loud notifications.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mattstick on May 13, 2017, 07:46:06 AM
I want my wife to wear one so I can mute her amazingly loud notifications.

Ha. Well, my wife always lets her phone just go dead, so I think she might do the same with the watch.  She down;t check notifications or anything.  She has like 2500 unread emails lol.  Drives me crazy.

Augustus

Got the Tag Connected watch as a gift.
Super sweet piece, but seems kinda crazy just to get some alerts and stuff.

Chicks dig it, tho.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Augustus on May 14, 2017, 04:31:20 PM
Got the Tag Connected watch as a gift.
Super sweet piece, but seems kinda crazy just to get some alerts and stuff.

Chicks dig it, tho.

Looks sweet

Lifeboy

The Carrot apps are great. Esp the weather app (carrot5). They use humor and have a cool layout. Plus, its a face complication, so I have the weather/forecast, including a funny one-liner on my watch face at all times.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mattstick

New watch pic while holding baby... not much noticeable improvement with the Series II, gold watch and cocoa band looks slick though...

Augustus

mattstick

Thanks, trying to get out for 20-25 minutes every morning to keep sane with the lack of sleep and baby...

Augustus

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on May 18, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

Thanks, trying to get out for 20-25 minutes every morning to keep sane with the lack of sleep and baby...

Good on ya for being motivated enough to do it.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.