News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Grateful Dead Chapel Hill 93 Taping Story

Started by Prez, February 13, 2010, 06:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prez

Hey Friends,

I'm pretty new around here, but I'm loving it thus far.  I read over on PT, whatever is worth reading (which is normally very little), but have never posted.  There is obviously a much friendlier community over here.  I am a taper myself, and I know many of you guys are Dead fans, thought some of you might enjoy this article about Chapel Hill's 93 infamous SBD patch. It's a really a great read.

http://jambandsonline.com/2010/02/a-taper%E2%80%99s-section-night-to-remember-grateful-dead-play-chapel-hill-32493/

Enjoy.

Chris

mbwoellert41

Very interesting read....thanks for sharing...

Mike W.
Mike Woellert
Trades:  db.etree.org/Mike_Woellert

Superfreakie

I remember getting those boards. Spanish jam. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Hicks

Great story, gotta love the part about Owsley getting pissed.  '

Thanks for sharing!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

VA $l!m

man, it seems like forever ago.
the Morning Dew was perhaps my favorite all time moment at a show.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Superfreakie

Quote from: VA slim on February 14, 2010, 12:18:57 AM
man, it seems like forever ago.
the Morning Dew was perhaps my favorite all time moment at a show.

I figured you would of been at this show.  :beers:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Prez

Gol D. Roger

Great read, thanks for sharing. And welcome to the paug.  :-)
,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Mr Minor

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.