News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/07/15-16 - The Gorge - George, Washington

Started by emay, February 05, 2016, 06:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Hicks Bday bash weekend  :beers: :banana:
First time at The Gorge  :rockout:

RC:
Emay
Hicks
Caravan
PG?
Whatapiper
Nab
Fastfingers
Zimbra

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Hicks on February 05, 2016, 06:28:19 PM
I'm about 50/50 on this.

Booked a cancellable room at your suggested motel... just in case... I have business partners in Seattle again these days. I think I can finagle this one.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

whatapiper

The lady and I along with 4 other groups of friends have rooms at the Moses Lake Best Western.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

emay

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 05, 2016, 07:31:45 PM
How's camping there?

Basically, the best thing ever.  This being your first time, I'd suggest raging the campgrounds.

There's something about waking up to that incredible view with nothing to do that day except see Phish a few hundred yards away that is quite awesome.
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

My actual master plan is to hook up a campsite AND a motel so I can rage the campsite at night and then crash at the motel when I sober up. 

Gonna be epic brahs. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

emay

Yeah sound alike camping.
I'm flying to Portland thurs before and riding with some Boone friends that been living in OR lately

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on February 05, 2016, 07:49:44 PM
My actual master plan is to hook up a campsite AND a motel so I can rage the campsite at night and then crash at the motel when I sober up. 

Gonna be epic brahs.

Now THAT'S a solid plan.

How long did it take you to come up with? 40 years?
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 06, 2016, 10:06:53 AM

Gonna be epic brahs.

Now THAT'S a solid plan.

Pretty much!  You sitting this one out Scotty? 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on February 06, 2016, 11:14:39 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 06, 2016, 10:06:53 AM

Gonna be epic brahs.

Now THAT'S a solid plan.

Pretty much!  You sitting this one out Scotty?

It's looking that way unfortunately. Super bummed to be missing your party dude.
Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

I am sorely tempted by this prospect. Been building a bankroll for a new car, heavy summer tour complicates things... Call me an honest 50% right now.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

whatapiper

Camping is epic, get premier, better bathroom situation/shower if needed, quieter, off shakedown, still rages all night and much closer to venue. You need a separate wristband to get in so it keeps most of the wooks out. Going with a hotel this year as that was the wife's request and we have a killer crew posting up at that Best Western.

It's basically an unofficial festival. That is the vibe at least, the police are there just to keep the peace and nothing more.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong