News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Crazy part about that scene is Julian Wilson (dude in red jersey) actually swam towards the attack to help Mick Fanning.
I just got back from a surf trip to South Shore NS and a white had just been ben spotted attacking a seal there last week.
It's not something you really think about to be honest.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

One of the cool parts of working Lolla and ACL is meeting some of the ASL interpreters... sitting down to lunch with them and just chatting about what they do. They are incredible!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

A lot of fun about our fucked up hemp vs. CBD vs. weed laws in Texas right now. If you get caught with pot right now in just about every major city in Texas you will not be charged because they can't afford to test it to see if it's over 3% THC... and this goes for all the vaping products, too. CBD shops literally sell the same products that are all under .3% and look exactly like the products people have that are WAAAAY over .3%... and nobody can afford to test it to see what it actually is.

The best part, is it was the right-wingers who passed this law and are now pissed at the unintended consequences.

Anyway, enjoy the dumb song below. It's actually pretty funny, and it's a public service announcement to the people of Texas!

PIE-GUY

This one's for natronzero...

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

PIE-GUY

I don't know why, but this is too fucking funny to me...

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

Love our scene for having people who take the time to edit shit like this...

Buffalo Budd

PIE-GUY

sls.stormyrider

must watch when i get home
thanks for posting
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

I can't imagine a more Austin song than this... but, yeah. there's a reason it's in this thread and not the "music video" thread.