News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11 Guests, 1 User

Started by Hicks, March 13, 2007, 02:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

This place is weird at night. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thechad

That's why it's the only time I'm here.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

nab

I find the same thing.  I use this place most at night, after work (post 10:00 p.m. MDT), and feel as though I'm alone here a lot.  I get to chime in on a lot of threads, but don't often get feedback until the next day.

mattstick

Living in the UK is weird because I miss most of the early evening action then feel like I'm the only one looking at the board in the morning.

rowjimmy

Fortunately for you, I get up early.

mattstick

yeah, it's funny I can always count on a couple of posts around 11am my time from you.

Hicks

But 11 guests?  Who are they? 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

I usually post in threads during the night (11pm - 1am).  As for the guests, every time I seed something I provide a link to this site.  I even announce torrents on other sites and provide a link to the paug, or maybe we are just getting more popular. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

Perhaps they're regulars who have'nt bothered to log in?

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

jephrey

during the day I browse as a guest for a bit.  The site loads slow through the proxy server I use, so I wait till I need to reply to something to log in.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

nab

1 user (me) 8 guests right now.

Hicks

Just register and start posting already you creepy-ass night lurkers. 

thechad

Is it even creepier that it's now 4:38am and it's 1 user (me) and 5 guests?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy