News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Cowboys CB Orlando Scandrick tests positive for MDMA!

Started by CrazyDave, August 12, 2014, 12:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyDave

Do we classify it as a performance enhancing drug? It certainly enhances my performances.
(~);}

birdman

I like that 1 in 5 suspensions handed out for PED in the NFL are because of MDMA.
Paug FTMFW!

Superfreakie

Quote from: CrazyDave on August 12, 2014, 12:07:55 PM
Do we classify it as a performance enhancing drug? It certainly enhances my performances.

No, you only think you dance better.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

zimbra

This is dumb.  Rice got 2 games for knocking out his fiance (now wife) cold in an elevator in Vegas.  Scandrick openly admits to taking Molly on vacation, in the off-season while in Mexico and he gets 4 games.  :|
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

PIE-GUY

Quote from: zimbra on August 20, 2014, 02:58:40 PM
This is dumb.  Rice got 2 games for knocking out his fiance (now wife) cold in an elevator in Vegas.  Scandrick openly admits to taking Molly on vacation, in the off-season while in Mexico and he gets 4 games.  :|

How many did Roethlisberger get for rape?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

zimbra

Quote from: PG on August 20, 2014, 08:20:09 PM
Quote from: zimbra on August 20, 2014, 02:58:40 PM

How many did Roethlisberger get for rape?

Worthlessberger is an issue I don't even give a minute of my time. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

I kinda wondered when I watched that vid the first time.
Dude seemed pretty spazzed.
What a venue for mahl.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

In an e-mail to the Denver Post Tuesday night, suspended Wes Welker said he is "as shocked as everyone at today's news."
The NFL issues four-game suspensions to first offenders for violations of the performance-enhancing policy. Welker reportedly tested positive for Adderall and is wondering if someone put something in his drink at the Kentucky Derby. "I wouldn't have any idea where to get a Molly or what a Molly is. That's a joke." Welker will be back following the Week 5 bye, but he's not going to cop to anything. "I want to make one thing abundantly clear: I would NEVER knowingly take a substance to gain a competitive advantage in any way."

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard   :shakehead:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment