News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Needs [Suggestion Box]

Started by ucusty, November 09, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeb333

no offense intended, just venting frustration!  it's actually the LAW itself that's stupid  :-D :-D

i know you guys are just doing your jobs (well, most of you, anyway!)

PhishJY

Quote from: keeb333 on August 21, 2008, 03:14:00 PM
no offense intended, just venting frustration!  it's actually the LAW itself that's stupid  :-D :-D

i know you guys are just doing your jobs (well, most of you, anyway!)

I just couldn't resist. :-D
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

VA $l!m

suggestion:

i was just thinking/hoping that we could create a forum/sticky thread called 'EPaug' or 'Shakedown' or something for the offering, selling, buying, trading of new/used goods.
mainly in respect to music related memorabilia or musical and electronic equipment, or whatever else seems appropriate.

i know there is EBAY and all out there, but i just thought it would be cool to have a forum for members to be able to do some small business back and forth between friends.

thanks,
-slim.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

antelope19

Quote from: VA slim on September 08, 2008, 04:06:28 PM
suggestion:

i was just thinking/hoping that we could create a forum/sticky thread called 'EPaug' or 'Shakedown' or something for the offering, selling, buying, trading of new/used goods.
mainly in respect to music related memorabilia or musical and electronic equipment, or whatever else seems appropriate.

i know there is EBAY and all out there, but i just thought it would be cool to have a forum for members to be able to do some small business back and forth between friends.

thanks,
-slim.

Yup.  I mentioned the same thing a few months back:
Quote from: antelope19 on April 10, 2008, 10:25:44 AM
How about a "classifieds" section?  I know I would rather buy/sell-help someone out here rather than some stranger.  Anyway, just a thought.....

IE: I'm in Ur forums, sellin' mah stuffs (taken from another site)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VA $l!m

yeah i thought it got mentioned before.
i was just browsing some phish memorabilia on another site and it reminded me of when MATT sold some of his shirts here.

i think it would be really great when folks are upgrading their electronics or whatever and then they could help out friends here by selling their old stuff.
or when someone moves and cleans out their garrage, etc...

and especially for memorabilia. i know it would be much cooler to sell something to a fellow pauger than some random collector.

jedifunk

thats a great idea... i've got a nice 5.1 surround sound system i don't use that i'd like to get rid of and would prefer to sell it to someone i know
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

Quote from: jedifunk on September 08, 2008, 04:15:40 PM
thats a great idea... i've got a nice 5.1 surround sound system i don't use that i'd like to get rid of and would prefer to sell it to someone i know

exactly the kind of thing that i'm thinking about.

i think this could really be a great addition for the community.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

ytowndan

Definitely would be a nice addition. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

keeb333

Quote from: VA slim on September 08, 2008, 04:13:29 PM

i think it would be really great when folks are upgrading their electronics or whatever and then they could help out friends here by selling their old stuff.

and especially for memorabilia. i know it would be much cooler to sell something to a fellow pauger than some random collector.

great idea, man!  i'd be interested in a section like that

redrum

Quote from: keeb333 on September 08, 2008, 08:49:05 PM
Quote from: VA slim on September 08, 2008, 04:13:29 PM

great idea, man!  i'd be interested in a section like that

that is a good call..
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: GBL on September 08, 2008, 04:20:46 PM
for shalls

how much jedi?

So.. What language did you speak before recently taking up English?

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

GBL

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 08, 2008, 10:32:53 PM
for shalls

how much jedi?

for shalls = fo sho
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Quote from: GBL on September 15, 2008, 12:05:10 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 08, 2008, 10:32:53 PM
for shalls

how much jedi?

for shalls = fo sho

You didn't answer the question...