News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/06 - The Gorge - George, WA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, August 06, 2011, 06:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Phish
08/06/2011
The Gorge,
George, Washington

SET 1: Possum, The Moma Dance > Sample in a Jar > Limb By Limb, Ocelot, Poor Heart, On Your Way Down, Wolfman's
           Brother#>Maze, Wilson, Fluffhead

SET 2: Chalkdust Torture>Tweezer>Caspian>Sand>Tweezer>Birds of a Feather, Waste, Golden Age, REBA>Antelope*

ENCORE: Suzy Greenberg>Sanity>Tweeprise

# Heartbreaker Jam
* With Whistling intro from Reba, also treyased Sand and Tweezer in intro.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

blatboom

rowjimmy

Ha!

Tonights big jam will be a Phish song but it won't be longer than last night's R&R.

emay

THey gonna save the heat for Hollywood Bowl, so I am not expecting anything too big tonight.

zimbra

They get a tweezer, melt, or YEM tonight but just 1 of those not 2 and definitely not all  3...   None will surpass last night's rock&roll either.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mistercharlie

Bag opener.

Tweezer will be the big song tonight clocking in at 14:47.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

zimbra

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 06, 2011, 04:08:40 PM
Bag opener.

Tweezer will be the big song tonight clocking in at 14:47.

Both of these are good calls.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

aphineday

What up, what up? PYITE opener. Ghost tonight for the long jam.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

PIE-GUY

Chalkdust opener - Simple without Mike's will be the big jam tonight.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Just woke up!  Hotel FTW!  Ready to rock out with my.....you know the rest....Yamar opener  :rawk:

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 06, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
Just woke up!  Hotel FTW!  Ready to rock out with my.....you know the rest....Yamar opener  :rawk:

Rage it for me brah, thanks again for the ride out there and back to camp this morning.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on August 06, 2011, 07:52:34 PM

Rage it for me brah, thanks again for the ride out there and back to camp this morning.

hope all is well with you Hicks.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

I hope tonight is a big wide open Gorge PHUNK fest. Drop the BIG AZZ dirty Tweezer>Ghost on some n00b souls.

aphineday

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 06, 2011, 08:56:39 PM
I hope tonight is a big wide open Gorge PHUNK fest. Drop the BIG AZZ dirty Tweezer>Ghost on some n00b souls.
THIS.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Hicks

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 06, 2011, 08:55:33 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 06, 2011, 07:52:34 PM

hope all is well with you Hicks.

Thanks man, they are OK, just have a bunch of logistical insurance stuff to deal with now.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.