News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

05/27 - Bethel Center for the Arts - Bethel NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by whatapiper, May 27, 2011, 11:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatapiper

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Bethel NY

Set I: Tweezer> My Friend My Friend, Poor Heart, Roses are Free, Funky Bitch, Wolfman's Brother>
Walk Away, Stash, Bouncin, Kill Devil Falls, Bold as Love

Set II: Carini, Back on the Train, Boogie on Reggae Woman > Waves > Prince Caspian, Crosseyed and Painless, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Possum, Squirming Coil

Encore: Julius
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mbw

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

whatapiper

beginning to end
we belong

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

whatapiper

beginning to end
we belong

Undermind

mbw

Undermind

whatapiper

beginning to end
we belong

mangOnectar

Caught the 2nd set stream. It seemed like they are just getting warmed up, but that boogie>waves>pc kicked ass. Very excited for this run.
The flesh I leave behind is something that is not my own

thechad

Hope they didn't get any of the rain we got up here in the north, a lot wet campers tonight if they did.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock