News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019 Official/Phan Art

Started by mopper_smurf, February 21, 2019, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

That looks pretty good to me, not big on the color scheme but it is from the Mexican flag. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

ph92

Meh.

Not great, not the worst either
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

birdman

3.6. Not great, but not terrible
Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit deemsters!
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

I give them a 'meh'

Maybe a 'meh-' for the red one.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Reminds my of D&D art.
Especially the 20-sided dice.

I dig it.

Not as a Phish poster tho.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 11, 2019, 07:57:17 PM
Reminds my of D&D art.
Especially the 20-sided dice.

I dig it.

Not as a Phish poster tho.

I didn't even notice those dodecahedron when I first looked at it. Nice catch.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Hicks

Lettering is a bit plain, but overall it's pretty cool.   

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Hicks on June 15, 2019, 01:00:12 AM

Lettering is a bit plan, but overall it's pretty cool.

Not meh.
Twitter | FB | Instagram